Recent Posts

Whatever / 🎂🎁
« Last post by JaceAngel79 on November 16, 2021, 08:56:00 pm »
I had a birthday party before my actual birthday yesterday. My birthday gift finally came true :) Thank God! A Baker deck from legend Andrew Reynolds.
General THPS(X) / New Level Suggestion for THUG Pro
« Last post by JaceAngel79 on November 11, 2021, 11:22:07 pm »
I kept thinking that the School level (THPS), School II (THPS2), College (THPS4), and High School (THP8) would look nicely as a one whole mecha-level. I'm only suggesting this idea so that any of y'all can combine these levels into one, very please? Thx.
Create-A- / Re: How do you make custom sprays/stickers?
« Last post by Devan Wolf on November 10, 2021, 03:11:29 pm »
Sorry, the Create-A-Tag option isn't available in the THUGPro menus yet. Use THUG2 for now if you want to do so.
Create-A- / How do you make custom sprays/stickers?
« Last post by bibhas on November 08, 2021, 11:14:54 pm »
Does anyone know how to make custom sprays/stickers? I see people with a Tony Hawk sticker and when I ask them they say to make a tag or something. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!
I actually made one of these a long time ago, and another one for the 2012 reboot game.  I just never thought of posting it here.  Good to see similar interests!
Create-A- / THUG Pro Mega Build mod pack. here ya go!
« Last post by beastiethumbs on October 31, 2021, 08:57:33 am »
Hey everyone! I am sharing my THUG Pro files. All you have to do is copy them over the THUG Pro files on your computer, so you don't have to individually replace each character/ level, etc. I hope this helps save time and energy! (i added a read-me file)
Included in this build are every character slot modded over with quality skaters from the THPSX vault. a diverse cast! and a bunch of levels and a few items.  :D
Enjoy! peace

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_kv_9S98GVm6urwhbIYgJKqjoQibk0NW?usp=sharing
General THPS(X) / Re: HOW TO PLAY THUGPRO
« Last post by etbandung on October 26, 2021, 07:31:28 am »
windows 11 free are out anybody has tried installed it?
General THPS(X) / Re: HOW TO PLAY THUGPRO
« Last post by soapyboy on October 24, 2021, 07:14:29 pm »
This is the method I used to set it up, much prefer it over mounting the iso.

But this shouldn't be a debate, it gets you the game. - Do you want to go the quick route or the scenic route.
General THPS(X) / Re: THUG 1 MUSIC?
« Last post by soapyboy on October 24, 2021, 07:10:25 pm »
Found this on Spotify, if that's what you're after.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6KyBUsSDDU27NYe4uwWD9P
Questions & Tutorials / THAW enable only debug menu
« Last post by thawx on October 21, 2021, 05:10:01 pm »
on THAW PC version, how to enable only debug menu (with show also on pause menu)?!?

classic way is make an array debug menu with mod tools (roq.exe, QueenBee 1.6, RoqCMD) + notepad + hex editor

but exist an alternative way?!?
particular switch option at launch THAW.exe (i.e. THAW.exe -debug), hex/binary THAW.exe editing, cheat engine, or also?!?

hex cheat code (in RAW format) for debug menu on PS2/Xbox/GameCube version is applicable (totally or partially) on PC version with cheat engine?!?