THPS Community Soundtrack Vol I.II.III :: The REMASTERED Trilogy

Offline ShOscar

• Upload Approved
  • f/k/a ThAEm
    • View Profile
    • YT channel

I present to you... The REMASTERED Trilogy! Here, you will find downloads for the first three THPS community soundtracks from 2019 and 2020. These soundtracks have versions for both THUGPro and reTHAWed.

The premise of the THPS community soundtrack was originally conceived by Discord user Brandon_McCloud in 2019: "We should do a THUGPRO playlist challenge. We have to pick 3 songs (1 hip hop, 1 punk rock and 1 rock/other) for each of us and put them together for a one playlist." Ever since then, the THPS Community Soundtrack was born. One was made in March 2019; another in July 2019; a third one was done in April 2020. After that, the series would not have another installment until 2023. SInce then, the original three soundtracks have been rather hard to find... until now!

All songs have been re-encoded from lossless/high-quality sources with RAD Tools v0.8i. All songs also have consistent volume levels calculated with ReplayGain.

Vol. I - The THPSX Collaborative Soundtrack!
 :
The one that started it all! All these songs were suggested by users in the THPSX Discord server back in March 2019. I then gathered all these suggestions and put them together into a THUGPro soundtrack. Now here it is five years later... for both THUGPRo and reTHAWed!

Original release date: March 21, 2019

GET IT HERE: reTHAWed / THUGPro

Vol. II - Krad's EBOCK Summer Jams
 :
The second installment in the THPS community soundtrack series! This is the one with anime music and future bass. Expect a lot of odd choices in this one! Nothing says summer vibes like FREEFORM JAZZ!

Original release date: July 20, 2019

Vol. III - Bony's Festival of Boone
 :
The third installment in the THPS Community Soundtrack series. The double-soundtrack 160-song juggernaut chosen by members all across the community! Over fourty people participated in this soundtack! Now here it is four years later as a reTHAWed soundtrack. Now you can listen to both soundtracks at once!

Due to THUGPro's limitations and the unexpected volume of suggestions, this was split into two 80-song soundtracks making a total of 160 songs. The RED side has an "evil" and "angry" theme with a lot of punk, metal, and hardcore hip-hop. The BLUE side is more "happy" and "bright" with a lot of pop rock, pop punk, and funk.

Original release date: April 12, 2020

Ever seen a Pichu that can do 120 down the freeway?