« Last post by Zeoalexo on Today at 07:05:45 AM »
The booziest of level ports!

niiiiice. love JonTron
Create-A- / Re: THUGPRO Titanic Map
« Last post by Skater1014 on Today at 12:37:21 AM »
UPDATE (Version 2.0) (4-20-18):
The whole map has been heavily edited/improved with many changes:
- Added night lights/lighting.
- Added smoke particles on the smokestacks.
- Added ambient sounds.
- Added a bit more CAP pieces around the ship to make it more skateable.
- Added a button inside one of the rooms that can toggle the lifeboats on & off (offline freeskate only).
- Added a little easter egg via Natas Spin on the front of the ship.
- Changed some ped behaviors.
- You can now shatter the glass domes, you should no longer go through them.
- Opened any closed doors, you should no longer go through them.
- The height limit has been raised in order to make the boosters not fling you back down to the ground.
- Rails should flow a bit more smoothly.
- Fixed player positions appearing incorrectly online in certain areas.
- Misc. scene/texture fixes/enhancements.
- Misc. collision fixes.
General THPS(X) / A few questions.
« Last post by Fedzor on April 19, 2018, 10:37:12 AM »
Hello everyone.

Question 1.

So I'm currently using a PS4 controller to play THUG PRO, it works fine but lately I've been feeling the need to play through the old Tony Hawk games once again, I.E: THUG, THUG 2, THAW; when using a controller in these games, when the player needs to perform a trick, let's say a Nose-Grind for example, it will say ↑ + KP8 Nosegrind, my question is this: Is it possible to have the game recognise the controller or at least change the key (KP8 for example) in to (△) to match the PS4 controller's layout? Thanks.

Question 2.

Each time I launch THUG PRO, I have no special tricks binded, is this normal and can it be fixed? Thanks.

Question 3.

I may be alone on this, but for THUG PRO, I'm getting quite fed up of the THUG 2 Soundtrack, is there a mod that combines some of the best songs from every Tony Hawk game, or at least something along them lines? Thanks.  EDIT: Created a playlist of some of my favourite songs from every game, just a solution for now :) https://open.spotify.com/user/21ok4ucq2vew4yr7twfdttv3i/playlist/5l9KmlHXJZKR659e5kBX3O?si=JC0e1493S0-WYBJ8D3g1og

Cheers :D

-Fedzor
Questions & Tutorials / Re: thugpro not installing and shows an error message now
« Last post by mill1rbt2 on April 18, 2018, 07:04:16 PM »
replying again but I still need help but after I tried to figure this out more I just decided to re-install windows 10...after re-installing windows 10 I did everything again and opened the thugpro installer and tried to install it...after clicking the install button I went to the username\AppData\Local\THUG Pro directory and only two file's were created and they are binkw32.dll and updt.dll...I checked inside the thug2 windows install folder and the Game folder and there are no new thugpro file's in there...doe's anyone have a solution?
Contests & Tournaments / Re: CAP Contest #7 Winner!
« Last post by thedodeman on April 18, 2018, 02:07:22 PM »
Thanks Jimmy. I can see some creative stuff coming from that theme!

Stay tuned for the launch of the next contest...
Other Games / Re: MX vs ATV Unleashed Online Play PATCH
« Last post by Takumi.TOFU on April 18, 2018, 10:53:12 AM »
Ayy, good shit guys!
Contests & Tournaments / Re: CAP Contest #7 Winner!
« Last post by Jimmy on April 18, 2018, 09:37:54 AM »
I'm very glad that I won this competition. For the next CaP contest i'd like you guys build some "graveyard" theme park. Congratulations for all of you. Have fun!
Other Games / MX vs ATV Unleashed Online Play PATCH
« Last post by tyler on April 18, 2018, 01:08:05 AM »
Hello,

sk8ace and I have been working hard on repairing functionality of online play for MX vs ATV Unleashed since it was part of the Gamespy servers. We have updated the .exe to direct all connections to Openspy, and successfully added the option to create new accounts.

Once created, you will be logged in. Please remember your username/password/email.

If you have any difficulty with logging in/creating an account, please contact either myself or sk8ace and we'll do our best to assist you.

FYI - Once you create your "Gamespy" account, this will work for all games that require Uniquenicks, so long as they're directed at Openspy.

Attached is the patched .exe that is REQUIRED for Openspy to work. Just backup and replace your MXvsATV.exe with this one.

We hope to see you guys online!
Create-A- / Re: THAWD Version 1.4 Out Now
« Last post by Zeoalexo on April 17, 2018, 06:49:53 PM »
whn i try to load the mod it's saying the dll file is missing
Create-A- / Re: THAWD Version 1.4 Out Now
« Last post by Iron Hawk on April 17, 2018, 06:14:14 PM »
Quick question: do i replace the original thaw exe file with the thawd exe file?

No you dont have to replace the .exe you can load the mod from ethier though
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10 Next