Register

thpsX

still here.

News:

We out here.

TJ Offline

July 14, 2017, 10:56:50 AM
Newbie Posts: 2 Karma: 0
So I just learned the other day about thug pro cause I was looking up old thug2 gameplays to reminese my younger days and seen that there's still a whole community involved with thugpro and being that thug2 is my favorite game ever I was intrigued. Anyway I have no clue where i can get the link for thug2 cause every one that I tried always fails at about 80% so any help is appreciated. Also it might be because I have windows 10, not really sure if that would have anything to do with it or not. Thanks!

Re: I need help I'm not computer savy

Reply 1 July 14, 2017, 01:14:45 PM
click the thugpr section of this site and there should be a download link for thugpro. click it and it should download. also th game works for me and im on windows 10

But don't stare at your reflection for too long!

Reply 2 July 14, 2017, 02:51:13 PM
Zeoalexo's suggestion should do, if it doesn't then here's a "mirror", just in case.

Tony Hawk Pro Skater Download Thread (THPS-Mods)

Buuut you might need uTorrent and Daemon Tools for this one so yea..

EDIT: Zeo, i think you're talking about THUGPro, the OP meant THUG2.. e_e
Either way, i checked, no THUG2 link on my end.. That or i didn't check very well.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 02:56:14 PM by ShutMeUp! »
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

«ShutMeUp!»

Reply 3 July 14, 2017, 05:40:57 PM
well he did say he was interested in thugpro as well.

Also, if you cant find a good download link, try to find a physical copy of the game. im probably going to do so, as i cant play it unless i run it as an administrator, which it still won;t let me play it either way.

Reply 4 July 14, 2017, 05:59:47 PM
Thps-mods.com has a this download thread the links are maintained and checked regularly.

• TJ

Reply 5 July 14, 2017, 09:57:36 PM
well he did say he was interested in thugpro as well.

Also, if you cant find a good download link, try to find a physical copy of the game. im probably going to do so, as i cant play it unless i run it as an administrator, which it still won;t let me play it either way.
I was told I needed thug2 before i could download thugpro and that;s the part where I'm having problems

Reply 6 July 14, 2017, 10:04:50 PM
well as gone said, thps-mods has a download link for a thug2 iso that you can download

Reply 7 July 22, 2017, 04:23:14 AM
Thps-mods.com has a this download thread the links are maintained and checked regularly.
That's exactly the link i posted. e_e

(It's the bold text, for some reason, it shows up black but has a blue underline..)
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

«ShutMeUp!»

thpsX Home Park Uploads Skater Uploads