THUG PRO crashes in online games (only when i join and only when a run ends)

rodney · 2 · 10860

Offline rodney

• View Profile
Hello,
I am new to THUG PRO and generally it is the most amazing thps game ever imho.

But since I installed it i cannot get it to run well and would like to know if there is a fix to my problem or not:

Problem:
In free skate mode or when hosting an online game everything seems to run smoothly with hardly any crash.
But as soon as i want to join an online game hosted by somebody else, i can join and play one game with them until the time of the first game (i.e. "graffiti") is over or the last combo of the last player is over and then it will always crash at that special point. So it always crashes at the point where a new run should start or it should switch back into free skating mode until a new run is started by the host.

my system:
- windows 10 (10.0, Build 14393, DirectX 12)
- Intel Core i5-2450M 2.5GHz
- 6GB ram
- onboard graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 (4056MB)

I hope this is the right place to ask my question, I'd love to play this game online, it is so awesome, thanks and respect to all developers, and thanks for any help to come!

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi Rodney,

That is pretty strange. Does this happen on specific levels or every level? I believe some people run their game on win10 with compatibility mode but I don't know if that would change anything. Also worth testing, running as Admin and making sure the game has an exception to the firewall(s) for both incoming and outgoing connections.

I am still running win7 so I don't have much experience on 10.