cant play CAPs online?

Sattan · 7 · 13880

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
i havent been able to host my own CAPs online for a few days now, they just dont show up in the created parks section. i swear this happened to me once before and i found some way to fix it, but i cant remember what i did to get there.

any ideas?

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
You took my advice and checked your thugpro folders right? My first guess is that somehow they got moved but I remember you saying that wasn't the case.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'd remove all of the parks from the folder and start thugpro to check and see if they are all gone. Then load them all back in and check. If some don't load, could they be corrupted?

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
You took my advice and checked your thugpro folders right? My first guess is that somehow they got moved but I remember you saying that wasn't the case.

sure did, theyre all in the /save folder where they need to be.

I'd remove all of the parks from the folder and start thugpro to check and see if they are all gone. Then load them all back in and check. If some don't load, could they be corrupted?

tried this too, still no dice.

i can load them all perfectly fine in the park editor, but they dont show up on the list in freeskate or online mode.

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
i dont know if bumps are frowned upon in this community or not, but im still stumped by this. someone help a dude out i got parks to show off

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Is your thugpro modified? Maybe try running them in a new installation of thugpro.

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
Perhaps one of the parks is corrupted and this is prevented the parsing of parks to the list.
Perhaps it's a character in the name or broken data.