Triggers not staying binded?

BlazE · 8 · 15255

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Since the last update my triggers won't stay binded. It doesn't reset every time I restart the game, it's completely random. Every time I re-bind them I hit "Save and Exit" then re-launch the game in hopes that it will stay saved. Anyone else experiencing this?
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
I haven't noticed anything, but it does bring up the question on if the devs read these boards or do they mainly focus on thmods' boards...

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
I have been triggered
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
So far I've met one person who also experiences this (can't remember their name) it's not the worst thing in the world, I'm just wondering if there might be a way to make them stick. I use an xbox 360 controller by the way.

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
If you're using an xinput device and the game crashes you will need to rebind your triggers.
Due to the current nature of the trigger splitting code there isn't any way around this without disabling trigger splitting altogether.

To disable trigger splitting subtract 8192 from options decimal value every time after running the launcher.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
If you're using an xinput device and the game crashes you will need to rebind your triggers.
Due to the current nature of the trigger splitting code there isn't any way around this without disabling trigger splitting altogether.

To disable trigger splitting subtract 8192 from options decimal value every time after running the launcher.

Thanks brother.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Another way would be to disable the triggers in the thugpro launcher all together and use a separate program to activate them. Thats what I did with my ps3 triggers when I was testing it and it worked well. I run Xpadder all the time anyways so it's never a big deal to use it along side the launcher settings. (I have R3 disabled in launcher and set it in Xpadder to type "/goto" for super quick custom restarts )