Thanks to the hard work and dedication put in by the entire development team, the long-awaited THUGPro update is ready to be released. Listed below are all of the changes and additions coming your way:
Beta Version 0.6.0.0
Custom Content Support:
· Added custom soundtrack and custom level support!
· In the THUG Pro directory,
· you must create a directory with the name “User’
· .level.json and .sound.json files can be placed here.
· Level and Soundtrack file locations:
· Santa Monica (THAW)
· Marsielle (THAW, from THPS2)
· Minneapolis (THAW, from THPS)
Updated Skater Select:
· Updated U.I.
· Added 100+ new playable characters.
· Added option to use other characters as CAS.
· Added new skater anims.
Updated User Interface (U.I.):
· Higher quality sprites.
· Improved screen element scaling.
· Updated net lobby menu screen.
· Updated pause menu screen.
· Restored THUG1 pause menu deck.
· Higher quality sprites.
· Added THUG1 secret skater themes.
· Added THUG1 retro hawk theme.
· Added create-a-theme mode.
· Added music options sub menu.
· Added custom soundtrack support.
· Added soundtrack menu.
· Added tracklist menu.
· Added option to toggle between music and ambient track.
· Added option to skip music track at run start.
· Added skater voice toggle.
· Fixed Shrek voice bug…
Edit Tricks Menu:
· Added option to unassign tricks.
· Added option to swap / replace tricks.
· Fixed edit tricks bug where some tricks wouldnt save correctly.
· Fixed edit tricks bug where in some cases the same key combo
could be assigned to multiple tricks.
Added Classic Cheats:
· Cool Specials
· Kid Mode
Camera Options Menu:
· Added aspect ratio option
· Added fov option
· Added “Quick menu”, hold down select / tab to open.
Updated Observe Mode:
· Added the option to Observe the next and previous skater.
· Added the option to Observe your own skater.
· Added the option to detach the camera (Freecam).
· Added level overview camera angle.
· Added ammo type alternatives for FireFight.
· Added pickup type alternatives for Scavenger Hunt.
· AirShuffle trigger input window is now decreased for each shuffle. Max is ~5
· BoostPlant is now limited to 4 WalliePlants.
· Buttslaps are now limited to 5.
· Added bloom post fx. Can be disabled in the launcher.
· Added multiple resolution / quality options for skater shadows.
· Restored console skater light effect.
Skaters and other dynamic objects
will now be affected by lights.
· Enabled previously unused water material effect.
· Disabled “dynamic” billboards.
· Added option to disable particles.
· Restored the Freecam. Available in FreeSkate and in Observe mode.
· Restored Freecam teleport function in FreeSkate.
Select “Viewer” for the
Select button option in General Options.
Select Teleport to Camera is bound to X / Ollie.
· Fixed memory leak when reloading assets.
Caused random crashing when loading levels and joining network games.
· Fixed obscure connection issue that occured when having too much stuff on your CAS!
· Fixed dark trick string color bug.
· Fixed color code issues when using the trick font as the chat font.
· Fixed special trick string color bug
Where doing a spine transfer and a special trick would sometimes highlight the wrong trick.
· Fixed window mode display artifacts.
The image will look good with the initial window size/resolution.
· Added warning messages for irreversible CAS options.
· Added wheel scaling option.
· Added griptape color option.
· Added default (none) deck graphic option.
· Fixed scaling issues with some of the board models.
· Fixed color options for some board models.
· Fixed griptape / graphic options for some board models.
· Added Jango Fett hoverboard.
· Added Jole’s HD board model and companion deck / griptape textures.
· Reconverted some level scene files. Fixed material issues.
· Reconverted some level collision files. Fixes wallride issues.
· Added skater “BoardOnFire” triggers to Manhattan, City Center and Training.
· Restored level event cutscene triggers for THUG2 levels.
· Added Level Option for the Berlin thunderstorm.
· Added random level shortcut in Level Select.
· Remember last selected level in Level Select.
· Fixed bug where the Skateshop menu would randomly disappear.
· Fixed bug where the skater would randomly freeze in the Skateshop.
· Fixed anim changing stuff and skater moving bugs in Skateshop.
· Now using option arrows for host options.
· Added new natas spin nodes to some levels.
· Removed a couple of unintentional natas spin nodes.
· Fixed Park Editor ped animation bugs.
· Added Custom Park Editor gap score option
· Fixed weather bounding box position update bug.
· Fixed crashing when choosing goals for Goal Attack in some levels.
· Updated cruise ship cutscene particles.
· Replaced the “water splash” level object with a particle effect.
· Differentiate between “Pivot” and “Bunny Hop Revert” .
· Don’t show buttslap couter for Neuro Plant.
· Added L1&L2 and R1&R2 spin key options.
· Added option to change Natas Spin key bindings.
· Added option to change Rail Stall key bindings.
· Added new gap tool options.
· Fixed bug where late ollies would not work when buttslaps were disabled.
· The total number of graffiti objects is now displayed in the rankings screen.
· Enabled vibration for xinput devices.
· Auto disable desktop composition in fullscreen mode.
· Fixed Shipyard restart orientation.
· Fixed School II yellow CTF team restart position.
· Removed random floating restart node in Slam City Jam.
· Added Level Option for Half Pipe Edge object in Training.
· Added name check option for peds
so if a ped is the same as the skater
being played it will use
a random skater ped model.
· Added Rowley pro goal rollin ramp Level Option in London.
· Added gap goal kicker Level Option in Hawaii.
· Updated script printf cfunc to format text correctly.
· Fixed Warehouse light flicker effect
· Fixed Skater Select stats menu bug.
· Updated net game mode description font and position.
· Fixed gap menu black screen bug.
· Fixed gap menu helper text bug.
· Fixed bug where the skater would get stuck:
When triggering the “FlailingFall” script when off-board. (Alcatraz and Cruise Ship)
· Fixed updater infinite loop bug.
· Opening the pause menu while in focus mode,
will now temporarily turn off slomo
until the game is resumed.
· Fixed a bug where the GUID of a controller
could be saved for player 1 and player 2 simultaneously.
· Enabled Debug mode by pressing Ctrl + Alt + D from the gamepad binding tab.
· Clear all binding controls by pressing Ctrl + 0 (zero) from the gamepad binding tab.
· Set default gamepad bindings for PS2 by pressing Ctrl + 1 from the gamepad binding tab.
· Set default gamepad bindings for XBOX by pressing Ctrl + 2 from the gamepad binding tab.
· Added skater light toggle.
· Added skater shadow toggle.
· Added screen effects toggle.
· Working on removing DllImport function:
· New methods for dragging the window around.
· Changed the background.
· Added in some controls to reduce the flicker of the tab control.
· Changing the Layout in the Gamepad Binding section
of the launcher will update in-game labels
to Playstation or Xbox buttons.
· Thanks to AxlRocks for the new high-res sprites.
· Thanks to Ksk for the work on the new Blender plugin,
and intergrating the new rendering and material effects
with THUG Pro. And for providing the hd skateboard model.
· Thanks to Demo for providing the new high-res fonts.
· Thanks to letmynutzgo and Splinks for the new skater models.
· And finally a special thanks to everyone for your patience and support.
Thank you to Chase Sechrist for all you’ve done.
Your contributions for THUG Pro and thps as a whole has been greatly appreciated..
It is a great feeling, knowing that you helped re-ignite others interest in THPS modding.
“THUG Pro is the dream project”
THUG Pro 0.5.0.71
Improved Xbox 360 / Xbox One controller support
(The game launcher is no longer required to be ran prior to game start for the trigger split to initialize, and the button mapping through the launcher for Xbox One controllers is now recognized on Windows 10)
Bluetooth PS3 controllers under Wine on Mac and Ubuntu now supported in the game launcher
Wine support for THUG Pro & Launcher – launcher now works and game installation no longer hangs on completion
Added L1 + L2 and R1 + R2 spin setup options*
College – Removed invisible object above level (bigger airs)
Moscow – The yellow government building is now wallridable, and the snowmen have been restored
Kyoto: The Neon Signs no longer disappear online after being smashed, and more rail objects are taggable for graffiti
Fixed Spin Lag time
“Delay Dropdowns from Grinds” has been renamed to “Spin Lag for Drop Downs” and it has been fixed (was not working in the last update)
Land Pivot has been restored to be linked to manuals only
The listing of custom parks in the level select menu has been fixed
*Known Bug There is a known issue with the two new shoulder rotate options and 180 spin taps being enabled – you will spin indefinitely if pressing one of the buttons. We recommend turning off Spin Taps if you are going to use the R1 + R2 or L1+L2 spin setups.
THUGPro update 0.5.0.70 will be pushed to clients soon.
Xbox and Xbox One controllers will have trigger splitting, but you will have to relaunch your launcher every time for this to work effectively. This is not a Windows 10 fix, so users on that operating system may still experience issues with their controllers.
Fixed crashing in East LA.
Fixed crashing when loading parks in net games.
Fixed crashing when quiting the game.
Fixed crashing when choosing goals for Goal Attack in some levels.
Fixed bug where the skateshop menu would randomly disappear.
Fixed various bugs related to Spin Key options.
Fixed bug where you could not do a Nose Manual after Land Pivot
Fixed missing scripts in various levels.
Halloween decorations in the skateshop.
Pumpkin Head CAS item.
Experimental Xbox 360 and Xbox One shoulder trigger split support has been implemented.
(the launcher has to be run before launching the game every time for this to take effect.)
Added option to change Natas Spin key bindings.
Added police car to East LA.
Added “Allow Script Mods” host option.
(The host in online play now has the ability to toggle a feature that disallows players to use modified scripts)
Improved visuals for Fun Park and Kyoto.
Improved anti cheat measures.
THUG Pro Launcher:
Edit Taunt Options – edit in-game taunt strings for online play
Windows 10 Light Patch – enable level light effects mostly in evening/night time of day settings
(this option is only available to Windows 10 users. If enabled, long lag may be experienced when changing to these day settings)
Temporarily disabled viewer cam.
(we are working on some new features for the viewer and it is slated to return in a future update)
Removed skating taunts.
We hope you enjoy this update and have a Happy Halloween!
-THUG Pro Team
A THUGPro update has been released today with 2 new levels, a couple of imported animations, and some general fixes.
– East LA from THAW
– Downhill from THP8
2 new animations have been imported:
– THUG1 Wallplant
– THPS4 Mistyflip
– Fixed Suburbia crash
– Fixed Viewer related bugs
– Fixed Skater Island revert crash
– Improved color filter
– Restored: Skating Shortcut Taunt Controls:
– Grind, Grind, Grind = Taunt String
– Flip, Flip, Flip = Who’s Your Daddy String
– Grab, Grab, Grab = No Way String
– Grind, Grind, Cross = Come Get Some String
You can view the changelog in it’s entirety at the forum link below.