Editting .SKA files

Offline MadJack

• View Profile
Hello,

I'm new to THUGPro and am really enjoying the experience.  I've been adding lots of custom characters and levels and trying to leave positive feedback.  You guys do a lot of great work!

Anyway, I downloaded a couple of Tanerseto's custom skaters - Gotenks and Buzz Lightyear.  They are both awesome, but they both use the ped_imp model names.  No big deal.  I just changed Gotenks model files to ped_boxer.  However, I noticed Tanerseto includes .SKA files for CAS for his custom skaters, which apparently allows him to customize their move sets, which is awesome!  But since they both use the imp, I can only get one of the models to have the custom CAS move set.  So, I thought I'd be clever and open Gotenks' .SKA file with notepad++.  I search for 'ped_imp' and replaced it with 'ped_boxer' in the text, just that easy right??  But when I opened THUGPro again it says that the save file is corrupt.  So I just deleted it, no harm done.  But I'm wondering, is there some way I can reattribute the .SKA file to ped_boxer so I can have both characters move sets active at the same time?

Thanks!