Recent Posts

Questions & Tutorials / Re: Tutorial: Split-Screen Multiplayer in THUG Pro
« Last post by ArturTHPS on May 15, 2021, 01:12:36 pm »
can anybody help me on this? my computer is identifying both controllers, but they're both controlling one screen. I'm using Windows 7
Questions & Tutorials / Re: Ped skeletons and weight
« Last post by Xelker on May 06, 2021, 05:26:21 pm »
Hi, I imagine you could just import the model into blender and go to the weight tab and see how they are assigned.
Questions & Tutorials / Ped skeletons and weight
« Last post by foxtrot19 on May 04, 2021, 08:06:30 am »
Is there a way to check the skeletons and weight of certain peds/skaters into blender? I'm trying to see the weight paint of the zombie female model to make a skirt and i don't know how
Create-A- / Re: ThAEm's Soundtrax! (for THUGPro) [REQUESTS CLOSED]
« Last post by B-Evil on May 03, 2021, 05:28:07 pm »

Hi, I'm not sure if you're still active on this site. I'm not here to make a request. I wanted to ask if there was anyway for you to email one of the soundtrack files since the files from mega.nz aren't available anymore

Check the master list and sort the list by Z-A in the date column (this shows the newest entries first). There should be a new entry called "MY COMPLETE SOUNDTRACK ARCHIVE". It's a GD folder that contains all of my THUGPro soundtracks.

I was just about to message to say I found the files. Thank you.
Create-A- / My THUGPro Soundtrack Archive (Google Drive folder)
« Last post by ShOscar on May 03, 2021, 04:57:29 pm »
Hello. I recently removed all my THUGPro soundtracks from MEGA and moved them all to Google Drive. I have wanted to do this for a while, and since I recently bought more GD storage, I thought it was finally time. I will no longer be making soundtracks, but I may do minor updates to my soundtracks if needed. And with all of them being in folders rather than ZIP archives, that can be done more easily. I have also enabled commenting in the folder, so if there is anything in the archive that seems wrong or off, please leave a comment about it.

« Last post by ShOscar on May 03, 2021, 04:47:48 pm »
Hi, I'm not sure if you're still active on this site. I'm not here to make a request. I wanted to ask if there was anyway for you to email one of the soundtrack files since the files from mega.nz aren't available anymore

Check the master list and sort the list by Z-A in the date column (this shows the newest entries first). There should be a new entry called "MY COMPLETE SOUNDTRACK ARCHIVE". It's a GD folder that contains all of my THUGPro soundtracks.
« Last post by B-Evil on May 03, 2021, 05:37:07 am »
Questions & Tutorials / Re: Converting MMD models to THUGPRO
« Last post by foxtrot19 on May 02, 2021, 10:36:31 pm »
I managed to get one but the shader is a bit weird
Questions & Tutorials / ThugPro won't install
« Last post by MaddawgCayce on May 02, 2021, 07:18:00 pm »
Hello everyone,
I am trying to get THUGPRO installed onto my copy of Thug 2. Now whenever I launch the installer I go through all the steps of locating what file the game is in, etc. Right when it starts to get ready to install it says "verifying files" then it crashes/closes. What am I supposed to do?