Changed ThugPro Live Stats

sk8ace · 4 · 24338

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The stats used to only show the rooms of the hosts that had the correct ports forwarded (the only way to see player names). There are usually more rooms up at any given time.

I split the stats into 2 groups: Basic and Advanced.

Basic shows all the current rooms up but can't show player names. Just Hostname/GameMode/Level/#players/Max players.

Advanced is the same stats as before, It shows all the basic stuff + usernames.

If you want your room to show up in the Advanced stats, make sure you forward port 5153 in your router.

-Ace

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
Now I know why my name & servers used to never show up here. Cool.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
yup yup. I wish every room would show the full stats but it's not the way things are set up to function. Could also be firewalls or antivirus software. Even color codes can mess with the stat reports. Play around with your settings and see if you can get it to show up.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
yup yup. I wish every room would show the full stats but it's not the way things are set up to function. Could also be firewalls or antivirus software. Even color codes can mess with the stat reports. Play around with your settings and see if you can get it to show up.
I just tested after forwarding the ports and my name & server now show up here.

And you were right about color codes. My server name is THUGPRO in Green & Blue and it shows up as "/cqTHUG/C4PRO/S"  here.
I don't have too much of a problem with that though...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 12:40:23 pm by Skater1014 »