THAW Unused Skaters?

Guest · 5 · 9964

moemudzi

Hidden in the models folder are three unused skaters that were never used/ mentioned in the game. There's Weeman, Chad Muska, and Bucky Lasek. Now, I don't know if they were models from the previous TH games, but they seem to be compatible only with THAW. Only downside is that they won't alter any character ingame if you replace them; they only turn the models into clear white.

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
  • i like modding games files.
    • View Profile
all the main thug2 pro skaters, and thug1 tony,along with thug1 bucky. are in the thaw files. (bob burnquist, eric koston, bam margera, rodney mullen, chad muska, and wee-man, iirc)oddly, only thug1 and 2 tony are rigged to thaw skeleton, while the remaining are rigged incorrectly, and their models get deformed. you can access them with skiffers v2 mod for thaw in the create a skater mode. theres also in the files a version of thug2 tony, with a grey jacket, and a white t-shirt that says ZEKE on it as well
Thug Pro Username -  GoFundUrself
Discord Name -  AriannaThePrincess13

moemudzi

Cool. I'll be sure to check that out. How do I get the Skiffers mod tool?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 12:12:49 pm by moemudzi »

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
if you are on the thpsx discord, i can send you the zip file i have of skiffers mod

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
actually wait. it might not be skiffers mod that has it. it should be kenny's cas mod