News:

We out here.

A Simple Help Out Here

1713 4 normal post
Upload Approved

GokuStrikeBack (Goku.FTR) Offline

July 15, 2017, 08:02:00 PM
Newbie Posts: 9 Karma: 0
[/size]]Hi There,i am a old ThugPro Player and just now (2016/2017) i'm having some launcher issues meaning kernell32 errors, the exe not finding thug pro.dll, and other minor problems like uncapable os using gamepad (meaning i dont use managed directx to play it), and now i am stucl with 2014 thug pro since validating files dont actually finish (like random errors on the file validating) and some rare occasions i was able to open the game but i was always refused meanin my game wasn't updated so then i wasn't able to play it

Re: A Simple Help Out Here

Reply 1 July 18, 2017, 09:30:18 AM
Are you using Windows XP? That happens to me too,and i had to get an outdated version.I think thugpro doesn't run on Windows XP anymore,not since the Windows 10 Light Patch update.

My Youtube channel

THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!

Reply 2 July 18, 2017, 02:52:51 PM
[Portuguese]Será mesmo? eu sempre jogava até dar esses erros de atualização nunca pensei que eles excluiriam o XP pra rodar e isso inclui o InitializeCriticalSectionEx

[English]Really? I always played until It gave these update errors. I never thought they would exclude XP to run the game and that includes the InitializeCriticalSectionEx
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 07:53:07 PM by GokuStrikeBack (Goku.FTR) »

Reply 3 July 19, 2017, 09:16:48 PM
[Portuguese] O meu problema envolve exatamente o InitializeCriticalSectionEx.Parece que só foi incluído no Kernel32.dll a partir do Windows Vista para frente,e por isso não funciona mais no Windows XP.

[English] My problem involves exactly the InitializeCriticalSectionEx.It looks like it was only included in the Kernel32.dll since Windows VIsta and forward,and that's why i doesn't work on Windows XP anymore.

My Youtube channel

THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!

Reply 4 July 20, 2017, 02:17:27 PM
[Portuguese] Ah sério isso? Se esse PC fosse meu até utilizaria o 7 pra jogar,agora  o jeito mesmo é se contentar com o 2014 que chato isso

[English] Really? if this pc was mine i was going to update to win 7 to play,the only way is to keep the 2014

thpsX Home Park Uploads Skater Uploads