how do you ollie?

Offline twinfinite

• View Profile
ive never played this game before and its telling me to press kp2 to ollie but wtf is kp2? how do i ollie on this game?

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
go check the thugpro launcher, you can look up the keybinds in there or set it to work with a controller.

however, default pc controls are something like WASD for movement, and the numberpad handles everything else. numpad 2 is ollie, numpad 4 is flip trick, numpad 6 is grabs, numpad 8 is grinds, 1 and 3 are getting on and off your board, 7 and 9 are for rotations.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
go check the thugpro launcher, you can look up the keybinds in there or set it to work with a controller.

however, default pc controls are something like WASD for movement, and the numberpad handles everything else. numpad 2 is ollie, numpad 4 is flip trick, numpad 6 is grabs, numpad 8 is grinds, 1 and 3 are getting on and off your board, 7 and 9 are for rotations.
This, pretty much.
If you're for some reason still confused, numpad is the bunch of numerical keys at the right of keyboard when not in laptop. You probably knew about this but i'm leaving it JUST IN CASE!
Still, any questions, feel free to ask them.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)