THUGPRO THPS1-THPS2x level conversion AMA

Offline BloodshotBiz

• GlitchMaster
    • View Profile
    • thpsGoat.com | Home of Team Goat!

Enjoy! Any other questions can be asked here for use in another possible future video!

Offline Orange87

• Rowley Darkslide...
    • View Profile
This is really cool! Over the years I have been documenting all of the various changes that Treyarch made to the original levels. Textures/Imaging/collision/models etc so this work you are doing is really interesting to me! Are you going to bring over "Crane Drop"? it is very different to "Chopper Drop" and also "Skate Heaven" is very different. Also if you read my last post regarding the "unused Secret Room" in "Downhill Jam" it would be amazing if you could make that glass smash able as originally intended! Thanks for your efforts!  Keep up the great work mate! Really exited!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 05:52:42 am by Orange87 »
Slowly Fasten Your Seatbelt

Offline Iron Hawk

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Iron Hawk
Awesome, really excited to get these, specially streets, and the skylines ones, but excited for all of them in genral, can't wait and great job :D

Offline Orange87

• Rowley Darkslide...
    • View Profile
I completely understand your level of attention to detail as that is exactly how I am. I have A LOT of questions regarding these conversions but I wont bog you down with them all now. As I see more finalised levels I will offer some opinions but tbh I really appreciate this work so just keep it up! FYI the idea to put the "Subway" underneath "New York" was really inspired! Will you still be able to access the secret alligator room? Also to make "NY City" and "Downtown" truly great replace the statues with the statues of "Bruce Willis" from Beta! ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 08:32:37 am by Orange87 »
Slowly Fasten Your Seatbelt