Thug Pro Wont Connect And its killing me

Offline CelestialBridge

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I see that a lot of other people have had this problem and i have tried every solution that those posts have offered and none have worked. It says connecting to openspy and stays that way when i cancel and retry it crashes i have already allowed thug pro in the firewall and turned off windows defender. I am using windows 10. If anyone could help me i would be so happy because i have wanted to play online for a while.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi there,

Sorry for your connection issues.

Usually when this issue comes up, a program or firewall blocking the connection attempt.

The next step should be to disable the windows firewall completely (along with any other firewall/antivirus type programs).

After that, I would look into your router and see if something is blocking the connection there.

Offline CelestialBridge

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I have turned off all antivirus and the firewall and i have the same issue but i will see if it is something with my router

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's good. Means you can still connect to the same server that thugpro connects to.

Offline Dizzy

• View Profile
this might be weird, but whats the alias your using? that made the difference for me

Offline CelestialBridge

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I saw the post you made and originally i had color stuff with the \\c# stuff or something like that then i read your situation and got rid of that now it just says CaS

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What is your thugpro username? I might be able to see your failed attempts from the server side.

Offline CelestialBridge

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
The name i am using in the online preferences is just a normal CaS is that what you meant?

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline CelestialBridge

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Not seeing any failed attempts on the server side. Maybe boot in windows safe mode and try logging on? Something is blocking the connection.

Offline CelestialBridge

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile