THUGPRO install tutorial by Chatter.

Chatter · 10 · 16671

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Hello community, guests, and whoever might be interested in THUGPro!

I have made a tutorial on how to get THUGPro on Windows 7/8/10, because the other tutorials were uploaded about a year ago, and I am using a bit of a different way to do it.
I hope this can help some newcomers out in getting the great online game that the community here loves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNTx629jWZI

Feel free to show this to anyone who might want the game, feel free to respond here or comment on YouTube, and tell me what you think!

Note: This is my first tutorial video I've ever made, so it might feel a bit awkward and off, I tried my best, and I hope it is good enough.

(edit: sorry the quality is on the poor side, I had to reduce the filesize with format factory, since rendering it on Vegas made it 33GB big.. (that would take forever to upload) ).

-Chatter
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Great tutorial! But there's something i'd like to add, this download is easier for me, it's a torrent, i know, but hey, it's still easier for me! :T

(For those who are real tech-newbies, you install uTorrent, open the THUG2 torrent, download and done!)
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
The Sims is from my GF, I dont play it xD

Also, I don't have any of you people on Skype. Feel free to contact me there though (thedudecalledjoris)

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Well, i'll add you when the time's right! ;3
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
My nick is SK8.Willy,but i don't use it very much and i don't have a microphone either.
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
I don't have Linux. I am not able to make a Linux tutorial. Either way, getting thug2 on Linux is more or less the same than in this tutorial, and getting thugpro itself shouldn't be difficult.

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
thps-mods download thread has everything you need, it's almost like you're going against the establishment linking people to multi download bullshit
There are torrents and direct links no need for the download methods used in this tutorial.

Although untested I still linked to Snipes page for the linux installer.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 07:38:00 am by %.gone. »

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
it's almost like you're going against the establishment linking people to multi download bullshit

No, I'm only saying this is how I did it, and what worked for me. I never said this was an official way of doing it, or the best way, it's just A way, that worked for me (and a few others).

Offline Snipe

• THPS.TK
    • View Profile
    • THPS.TK
If others could try my program out that would be great. I've tested it several times using new users on my machines and it has worked flawlessly each time.