Tutorial: Split-Screen Multiplayer in THUG Pro

Offline Chuckiepk

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
     In this tutorial, I will be demonstrating a workaround to getting split-screen multiplayer to work in THUG Pro.  I have seen that quite a few people have been asking for this feature in the past because THUG Pro does not currently have a built-in split-screen multiplayer mode.  Using this tutorial, you should be able to play with 2 or more players on the screen at the same time.  While I was testing this method out, I was able to play with 4 players at the same time on my laptop and you might be able to play with up to 8 players (since that is the current limit in THUG Pro) if you have a good enough computer.  As a heads up though, this is not an actual split-screen mode.  It is instead multiple instances of online mode opened up and positioned next to each other.

Preview:

Things you will need:
-   THUG Pro installed on your computer
-   2 or more controllers (I will be using two Xbox 360 controllers for this tutorial)
-   Universal Split Screen
-   My THUG Pro .json config file for Universal Split Screen (optional)

Step 1: Setting up Universal Split Screen
     The main reason why opening multiple instances of the game at the same time in order to play

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
this is too risky to click split screen check box even when 2 windows of thug pro is active , it just locks my keyboard and the mouse i cant even do anything for 20 seconds, all i have to press was alt+ctrl+del or ALT+F4 then press ESC. its to show tutorial video to avoid clicking split screen checkbox.
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline Chuckiepk

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I am not exactly sure what you mean by it being too risky.  It is supposed to restrict your controls to just the game screens (until you end the session) in order to allow you to have control of both games at the same time.  If you are having trouble getting the the split screen session to end, then I said in the tutorial that you can just press the "End" button on your keyboard once you are done playing to make everything go back to normal.

(1/3/2020) skatefilter5: my windows 10 computer doesn't support unverisal multiplayer.

however it worked on windows 7

Also, regarding your comment from the download that I have for it on the Community Creations Online Vault, the computer that I was playing on and used to create the tutorial was running on Windows 10.  So I am not really sure why it was working for you on Windows 7 but not on Windows 10.