THUGPRO London Hidden Level Option

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
I'm pretty sure that this level option is a glitch. It's actually been in THUGPRO for a while now.
(Also, from now on I'm gonna have the version number of THUGPRO that I recorded with in the video thumbnail.)

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
If this glitch is recreated, devs could add interesting secrets! :p
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline AxlRocks

• View Profile
Nice find! Makes me think a "Reset Physics-Enabled Props" level option would be cool. Not sure if it'd be worth the team's time and effort, but I think at least The Mall deserves it for the end-of-level display boxes. Also an option for changing the boxes, so you could have Apocalypse boxes like in THPS1. Or whatever THAW had by default, I don't remember. I think it was THPS1 boxes. I'm going too far off topic though haha

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
Also an option for changing the boxes, so you could have Apocalypse boxes like in THPS1. Or whatever THAW had by default, I don't remember. I think it was THPS1 boxes.
Yeah, THAW and the PSP version of THP8 had THPS1 boxes at the end of The Mall.
I think THPS3 Levelmod has Kelly Slater Pro Surfer boxes.

Offline AxlRocks

• View Profile
Also an option for changing the boxes, so you could have Apocalypse boxes like in THPS1. Or whatever THAW had by default, I don't remember. I think it was THPS1 boxes.
Yeah, THAW and the PSP version of THP8 had THPS1 boxes at the end of The Mall.
I think THPS3 Levelmod has Kelly Slater Pro Surfer boxes.

Interesting! I thought there was an obscure one like that but had no idea what or from which game.