THPS LOGO DECKS for THUG2/PRO by Jakye

jjakye · 8 · 15207

Offline jjakye

• ingame: jaky iLL, hi!
    • View Profile
----------------------------------------------------
===THPS LOGO DECKS BY JAKYE===
----------------------------------------------------

So i got bored one evening and was looking through some textures from thps3 and saw that theres a board with the games logo on it. I've decided to make an HD version of it.
I ended up making decks with logos for THPS1 to THAW.  ;D

>>LINK TO THE GALLERY<<
http://imgur.com/a/CsEwu

-> How to install?

Before installing i strongly suggest backing up your textures folder located in the THUG2 directory in game/data/textures
just in case you want to revert back the changes :)

1. Copy the files from the THPSDECKS folder into the game/data/textures/boards folder in the THUG2 directory (not THUGPRO).
2. Copy the skaterparts.prx file from the PRE folder into the data/pre folder in the THUG2 directory.

That's it!

-> NOTE:

Unfortunately only you will see those decks because you are basically replacing the exisiting textures in the game. :(
The only way somebody else online will see the graphics is when you both have the same deck pack installed. Maybe in future versions of THUGPRO there will be an ability to upload those graphics so everyone could see it. For now, we just have to be happy just with that.

-> Download link:

THPS LOGO DECKS BY JAKYE.zip
http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/U2hpS8hP/file.html

If the link expires just message me and i will reupload it.

*Update (2 October 2016)
Replaced the THPS2 Logo with a more accurate recreation by AxlRocks.
Thanks man!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 04:10:30 am by jjakye »

Offline AxlRocks

• View Profile
Nice! Those are designed way better than the vanilla logo decks. And heyo, welcome to the forums!

By the way, you might want to mention that some people crash if their skaterparts.prx is dummied (and certain other pre's), so some players might not be able to use this right now. I'm hoping they can fix that in the bugfix update being worked on right now.

By the way #2, if you'd like I can hook you up with a recreation I did a while back of the official THPS2 logo if you would like, rather than that supposed "demo logo" with the lines on it. Like this one: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/logopedia/images/b/b7/THPS2_cover_logo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130903140744

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Damn man,this looks super cool,specially the T.H.U.G one.I really liked it.
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline jjakye

• ingame: jaky iLL, hi!
    • View Profile
Thanks guys, i really appreciate the feedback :)

Hey Axl! Nice to see you on the forums too! I didn't know about the issue with the crashing, I'm glad that you pointed it out.
And sure, hook me up with that logo on PM, when I have some time I'll update the THPS2 deck (of course I'll give you credit :) ). Yeah, I used that ''demo logo'' because I couldn't find any good resolution THPS2 logos without any background :P

also i have some other ''deck replacement packs'' as well as CAS Items that i did some time ago laying on my hard drive, so if the ''demand'' is high i might upload them ;)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 11:10:09 am by jjakye »

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
We should consider getting fan-made content in the next update. I think it would be a great addition to the actual updates, not just as a side-mod that only a few people will download (and others can't see?)
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
We should consider getting fan-made content in the next update. I think it would be a great addition to the actual updates, not just as a side-mod that only a few people will download (and others can't see?)
Like this? Good ol' times...
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
These should honestly be added to the game. They should add user created boards again, that would get a lot of players excited about something again.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.