Gamepad just stops working on THUG Pro?

Offline Sofles_Aether

• View Profile
For some reason my gamepad (rock candy brand 360 pad) just stops working with THUG Pro sometimes. It seems to be after playing certain other games. In fact, every time I play GTA V and then try to play THUG Pro afterwords, the pad will not respond. It's assigned in the launcher and the controls are set up like they should be but it will not respond at all. Unplugging it does nothing. Relaunching does nothing. The only way to fix it is to restart my PC.

Does anyone else have this issue? Have you found out what causes it and possibly any way to prevent it from happening?

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I haven't had that happen to me but I don't play many other PC games with a controller.

Could there be a process still running (from GTA) after you close GTA that keeps control over the controller? The first thing I would do is check your Task Manager before/after you run GTA and see if there is a process still lingering after you close out of GTA. If there is, force close it and try thugpro.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Do you use any third party gamepad programs such as xpadder?
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline Sofles_Aether

• View Profile
Iv'e checked processes and nothing pertaining to any game other than THUG Pro would be running.

I do use anti-micro for mapping my spintabs but I'm not exactly sure why that would stop the pad from working. It will work fine in other games. It's only THUG Pro that it does this with.