thpsX

still here.

News:

We out here.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10 Next
General THPS(X) / THUGPRO Not Working At ALL
« Last post by Sxdsxoulskaterboii on Today at 06:28:32 PM »
Ever since I download the brand new update I noticed that every time I try to launch the game from both the icon and the launcher it will act as if itís being executed and after about three seconds of the screen being black it closes out as if it automatically crashes without actually allow the game to start Iíve tried running it as admin, reinstalling thug 2 and thugpro, setting it in different compatibility modes, putting it in windowed mode, and I even tried just deleting the saved game I had on thugpro and nothing works if anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it here are my pc specs
Windows 10
Intel HD graphics
Intel pentium N3540 quad-core processor
4GB RAM with option to add four more gigs
Overall hp product

It worked fine on my laptop at highest setting at 60fps before the update now it does not work at all and it has left me confused
Create-A- / Re: Skater1014's Custom Content
« Last post by Skater1014 on Today at 05:43:22 PM »
Added Tony Hawk's American Sk8land GBA soundtrack for THUGPro.
Create-A- / Re: [UG+ & THUGPRO] Rampage Skatepark (from BMX XXX)
« Last post by Skater1014 on Today at 03:44:02 PM »
UPDATE (Version 2.1) (7-16-18):
- Fixed a crash/error message in the THUGPro version of the map that happened when you touched the lights.
General THPS(X) / Re: new content ideas
« Last post by Zeoalexo on Today at 12:12:42 PM »
didnt think about the different models, nor sim mode.

also, am i allowed to post links in the forums?
Questions & Tutorials / Re: Ghetto Tag Grind
« Last post by Zeoalexo on Today at 12:11:06 PM »
makes sense. i just thought i was going crazy. no harm done. any plans to fix it?
« Last post by Shotguns 2: Double Barrel on Today at 11:54:16 AM »
I'm actually making a list of moves to put into thugpro on google docs. should i put moves from Disney's extreme skate adventure?

I don't actually think that would be feasible, considering the different character models DESA used. Maybe for the kid and Toy Story characters? I don't know.

Also, what about a realistic, maybe Thrasher-esque sort of mode? It'd be awesome if we could skate the levels realistically without jumping through approximately twelve flaming hoops.
Questions & Tutorials / Re: Ghetto Tag Grind
« Last post by quazz on July 15, 2018, 10:47:26 PM »
I'm sorry, it was removed before the release.  The converted animation had some issues.
Questions & Tutorials / Thug Pro Freezing during gameplay.
« Last post by Ramirez on July 15, 2018, 08:50:17 PM »
Hey everyone, I recently got into THUG Pro and I am having issues running the game, I am able to play for about 30 minutes or so before the game slows down to slideshow levels of FPS. The worst part is after I try to restart the game to continue playing the loading screen is stuck in slideshow mode and eventually fills the entire screen with a bright pink screen and never actually loads. The only way I am actually able to play again is to restart my entire computer to try play for 30 minutes until my game breaks again. Has anyone encountered this issue and know of a fix for it?
« Last post by Zeoalexo on July 15, 2018, 06:34:39 PM »
The option to use the move animations from THAW would be great. They're so much better. And speaking of moves, more older specials; I particularly miss the Bodywrap 540 and Dark Disaster.

I'm actually making a list of moves to put into thugpro on google docs. should i put moves from Disney's extreme skate adventure?
« Last post by Shotguns 2: Double Barrel on July 15, 2018, 05:33:39 PM »
The option to use the move animations from THAW would be great. They're so much better. And speaking of moves, more older specials; I particularly miss the Bodywrap 540 and Dark Disaster.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10 Next