thpsX

still here.

News:

We out here.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10 Next
Whatever / Re: Introducing Myself
« Last post by thedodeman on April 25, 2018, 04:08:28 PM »
Not sure how I missed this- but welcome! Hope you're enjoying the games and community!
Whatever / Re: Clans?
« Last post by thedodeman on April 25, 2018, 04:07:41 PM »
From what I have observed, clans aren't really a thing any longer except for nostalgia. I don't really think you're seeing any clan wars or the like which used to be the case in the series' "glory days". I still use the tXo tag as an homage to the group, and occasionally even tXa, CAR, and dCt depending on how I'm feeling...but other than that there really isn't any other significance of the "clan".
Others might feel differently, but that is my observation for 2018.
Whatever / Clans?
« Last post by NightWave on April 25, 2018, 01:24:52 PM »
Any other clans? My clan is Nuclear Option, Clan Tag- NO (If taken tell me, ill fix it) Hoping to see you guys later :)
Create-A- / Re: THUG PRO Soundtrack Remixed!
« Last post by ITS-CS117 on April 24, 2018, 03:43:24 PM »
damn was setting up a playlist of songs from various tony hawk pro skater games for THUGPRO and then I see this

OK, so apparently, I played a bit and you can technically cheat the system because it reads BOTH THUG2 and THUG Pro's music files so, you can make another batch, one to put in the THUG Pro folder, another for the THUG2 folder for a total of 106 songs.
You should make a tutorial on this
Questions & Tutorials / Re: thugpro not installing and shows an error message now
« Last post by mill1rbt2 on April 23, 2018, 04:01:20 PM »
well...it look's like I did not need to run thug pro as admin but that was not the problem...after I tried the step's from above that gone replied with that did not do it either...my anti virus software was not letting thug pro get through so I deactivated it and tried to install thug pro and it installed all of the file's without closing too early and now everything is working
Questions & Tutorials / Re: Does Anyone have a 100% THAW Savefile
« Last post by ThAEm on April 23, 2018, 12:43:50 PM »
Questions & Tutorials / Does Anyone have a 100% THAW Savefile
« Last post by moemudzi on April 22, 2018, 06:02:32 PM »
I used to have a 100% file completed on all difficulties (Story+Classic Mode) as well as all gaps done, but I seem to have lost the file. Does anyone have one?
« Last post by Rdup222 on April 22, 2018, 04:31:58 PM »
Never Mind, Made a fresh batch. WORKS!
« Last post by Rdup222 on April 22, 2018, 04:19:59 PM »
late reply, Mind telling me the steps of what you did?
General THPS(X) / Re: THUG2 Black Screen On Lip
« Last post by Skater1014 on April 22, 2018, 03:33:33 AM »
No idea, all I know is the blank screen thing is on multiple TH games from THPS3 all the way to THPG (lastgen).
I think it's probably a way of the game handling crazy physics or something as when you're in the blank screen & you jump, the game will warp you to either a ladder or a natas spin node (camera will still be blank).
And there's even a bug in the Gamecube (& I think also PS2) version of THUG1 where if you acid drop over & over very rapidly in the same spot, your skater will stretch & then sometimes you'll be put in the blank screen & the game will get corrupted (sound, level textures, etc.) when going to a restart after.
Very weird bug.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10 Next