THUGPRO Australia Glitches, Hidden Stuff, etc.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
 Video Description:
This is just a video showing off random things in the Australia level.

I DID restore the freecam as seen in the video, but I had to take the download down so don't bother asking for it, I just use it privately.
(The freecam MIGHT be coming back in the next update anyway.)

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
That's pretty cool stuff. The inside building reminds me of crap that used to be posted on the Glitch Vault.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Here's a noteworthy glitch. I can barely remember it so the method may not be a guaranteed enter.
If you go to the place of the waterfall, the one where the go-kart guy is hidden, you gotta do corner glitching or anything else as long as you get on the other side of the walls, most preferably near the teleport, you gotta spam ollie in walking mode when you're walking towards the edge of the ground, if you do it right, you'll be stuck on a huge invisible floor until you respawn/change level.

Another noteworthy glitch.
If you go to the beach and find the broken rail, you can shimmy on it and get inside the ground, after that, you gotta reach the triangle-shaped floor and while walking, you keep jumping and going towards the edge. Keep at it until you reach the top.... And voila! You're on the ceiling without shameless MG, airshuffles, buttslaping, etc...
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
Here's a noteworthy glitch. I can barely remember it so the method may not be a guaranteed enter.
If you go to the place of the waterfall, the one where the go-kart guy is hidden, you gotta do corner glitching or anything else as long as you get on the other side of the walls, most preferably near the teleport, you gotta spam ollie in walking mode when you're walking towards the edge of the ground, if you do it right, you'll be stuck on a huge invisible floor until you respawn/change level.

Another noteworthy glitch.
If you go to the beach and find the broken rail, you can shimmy on it and get inside the ground, after that, you gotta reach the triangle-shaped floor and while walking, you keep jumping and going towards the edge. Keep at it until you reach the top.... And voila! You're on the ceiling without shameless MG, airshuffles, buttslaping, etc...
I've known about that 1st one for the longest time.
I just didn't bother to put it in the video since it's most likely well known.

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
I tested the rail in Australia in THUG2,and it's still there.It wasn't placed by the devs.
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!