Logos on denim jacket.

Slash · 4 · 10702

Offline Slash

• Ey b0Ss
    • View Profile
I was wondering if it would be possible to get logos on the denim jacket? If you guys could add that in the next update that would be awesome!

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
And also the Vans logo from thug1 so I can do this again :-)

Offline Anntire

• Upload Approved
  • Someone come kick my ass!
    • View Profile
I was thinking about this the other day. Here's an idea, I was thinking a relatively easy expansion to the clothing logos library would be to take all of the vanilla THUG2 sticker textures (which is rather expansive in terms of style and content) and turn them into logos, given that (as far as I've seen) the create-a-graphic doesn't work with THUG Pro, and the current logo library is essentially just company logos and a few band ones. Like it'd expand the viability of using logos tremendously, and given that these textures are already in the game means not only  that it likely wouldn't be as hard to implement but also you'll be sure everyone can see them.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
I was thinking about this the other day. Here's an idea, I was thinking a relatively easy expansion to the clothing logos library would be to take all of the vanilla THUG2 sticker textures (which is rather expansive in terms of style and content) and turn them into logos, given that (as far as I've seen) the create-a-graphic doesn't work with THUG Pro, and the current logo library is essentially just company logos and a few band ones. Like it'd expand the viability of using logos tremendously, and given that these textures are already in the game means not only  that it likely wouldn't be as hard to implement but also you'll be sure everyone can see them.
I honestly hate it how it's all brand logos for shirts (and many stuff you can put a logo into), i totally support your suggestion!
How did i never thought of that..

But if non-repeated Create-A-Graphic textures can be put as well, that'd be awesome! Anyway, isn't THUGPro always reading from the THUG2 folder? It could be possible they just make it so they import all CAG textures from the THUG2 folder, right? ;p

Now text input, layers and logo colors is all we need to make the ultimate shirt that other people won't even see properly but still looks gnarly af on your end! :D
(I guess im asking for too much, lol, i can do fine with just the sticker2logos thingy, tho)
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)