still here.

News:

We out here.

THUG PRO Soundtrack Remixed!

455 9 normal post

Rdup222 Offline

April 09, 2018, 02:36:46 AM
Newbie Posts: 5 Karma: 0
This is something that I have wanted to upload since three days ago.  Its not complete,  Ill be updating this post whenever I add music in, So be sure to check in every month or week or so that why you know what i have changed, Please note, There is a read me inside the folder. AND I RECOMMEND YOU READ IT BEFORE DOING THIS. AS IT INCLUDES WHAT I CHANGED FOR MUSIC TRACKS, AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.

If you want to backup the files. Makesure to name a folder Backup music incase you want the normal THUG 2 Soundtrack back.

Ill also allow people to review is what this project is so far.  What I could change, And what I should add back in or what you guys want in

Thanks For reading, And I hope you enjoy listening to the new tracks you have now.

-Rick

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1q5OLLAF9ak2aFGZBPS0S52tVq6Uyt0tV?usp=sharing

Re: THUG PRO Soundtrack Remixed!

Reply 1 April 09, 2018, 12:48:26 PM
You actually don't have to put the biks in the THUG2 music folder. You can go to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\THUG Pro\data\streams\, create a folder called "music" and put the biks in there. THUG Pro will read the streams from there instead of from the THUG2 folder. This is, of course, implying that you only want to use it for THUG Pro.

Reply 2 April 09, 2018, 01:14:48 PM
Hmm, I honestly did not know about that. I should take note if I have to do this all over again.  Its bad enough you cannot add more music tracks in.

Reply 3 April 09, 2018, 02:19:19 PM
This whole time I never knew that either & have been replacing biks in THUG2 folder for my modded soundtrack as well lol.

Reply 4 April 09, 2018, 10:43:26 PM
Its bad enough you cannot add more music tracks in.
OK, so apparently, I played a bit and you can technically cheat the system because it reads BOTH THUG2 and THUG Pro's music files so, you can make another batch, one to put in the THUG Pro folder, another for the THUG2 folder for a total of 106 songs.

Reply 5 April 10, 2018, 12:08:10 AM
Good to know. Then this might have EVERY music track from each game then

tRIED This now. It never worked
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 12:50:49 AM by Rdup222 »

Reply 6 April 11, 2018, 04:09:21 PM
That's odd. It worked every time for me.

Reply 7 April 22, 2018, 04:19:59 PM
late reply, Mind telling me the steps of what you did?

Reply 8 April 22, 2018, 04:31:58 PM
Never Mind, Made a fresh batch. WORKS!

Reply 9 April 24, 2018, 03:43:24 PM
damn was setting up a playlist of songs from various tony hawk pro skater games for THUGPRO and then I see this

OK, so apparently, I played a bit and you can technically cheat the system because it reads BOTH THUG2 and THUG Pro's music files so, you can make another batch, one to put in the THUG Pro folder, another for the THUG2 folder for a total of 106 songs.
You should make a tutorial on this

thpsX Home Park Uploads Skater Uploads