THUG2 Remix (PSP) Mysterious Red Face

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
I was able to successfully dump my old, broken copy of THUG2 Remix as an ISO and put it on my memory stick.
I also installed RemoteJoyLite on my PSP.
I'm now able to record this game. (No audio though.)
This is not an emulator. This is actual footage from my PSP. The game is running on real hardware.
(I was bailing like crazy because I forgot which tricks I assigned. I was also testing the controls since I was using my Xbox One controller.)

I tried doing this with THP8 as well but I don't think that THP8's compatible with RemoteJoyLite. It crashes when I launch the game.

Offline AxlRocks

• View Profile
did you just quote your own post and add nothing?

Nope, literally no idea why that was there. Other than to fuel my constant paranoia.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 01:51:59 am by AxlRocks »

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
I was able to successfully dump my old, broken copy of THUG2 Remix as an ISO and put it on my memory stick.
This is not an emulator. This is actual footage from my PSP. The game is running on real hardware.
(I was bailing like crazy because I forgot which tricks I assigned. I was also testing the controls since I was using my Xbox One controller.)
I tried doing this with THP8 as well but I don't think that THP8's compatible with RemoteJoyLite. It crashes when I launch the game.

So THAW is pretty much a "THPS Map Collection" with some new ones and a Story Mode.
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

So THAW is pretty much a "THPS Map Collection" with some new ones and a Story Mode.
It seems like it.

This is what's left of the face in THUGPRO.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I plugged an audio cable from my PSP to the headset jack on my Xbox One controller (connected to my laptop via USB).
The headphone/microphone combo jack on my laptop doesn't work with this for some reason.
So because of that, this is pretty much the best that I can do for audio recording on my PSP.
As you can tell, it's HORRIBLE. (I even had to amplify the audio with Audacity.)