How to uninstall THUGPro

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
  • Daaavid Spaaaaade avatuuuur
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
I've had a few problems with THUGPro crashing and would like to try a fresh install of it, only problem is I can't find any way to uninstall it. Any help would be great. Also I did try the repair option in the installer but that did nothing to help me
if you spit jam in someones face they will think they are dying, spit more jam in their face they will really think they are about to die, knock them out right after and they will just assume they are dead. You just read a load of pointless babble <3

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
I think I figured it out. After deleting the THUGPro folder in the appdata folder the installer gave me the option to install
if you spit jam in someones face they will think they are dying, spit more jam in their face they will really think they are about to die, knock them out right after and they will just assume they are dead. You just read a load of pointless babble <3

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I believe that is the correct way to do it. Sorry for not replying in time.

Good luck!

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
that's fine, it unfortunately didn't fix my problem but it was worth a shot. Thanks for replying so I know

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Try lowering your game settings if you haven't already.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us