THUGPRO Mod Video Preview

BlazE · 54 · 52052

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I wanted to make male CASes with skirts and long girly hair so this would be great!
Trap CAS? e_e
Cuz hell, i agree! Something i'd like added would be some sort of thing that lets you resize stuff individually per gender, that way, it'd be possible to adjust hats! :O

Since i believe it's over, any chance you'll release the debug CAS mod? I really really really really liiike it.

I don't think I'll be releasing anything anymore to be honest. I just don't want any problems with anyone.
Aghh...! Please? :c
I understand your perspective but look, fault isn't yours, CAS mods won't harm, but PLEAASEE! I BEG YOU! I want that mod more than i wanna play GTA V on PC!! a_a

If you're referring to the test menu with the peds and pros in it, if you want you can tell me which ones you would like and I can upload the skater or send it to you personally.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Since i believe it's over, any chance you'll release the debug CAS mod? I really really really really liiike it.

I don't think I'll be releasing anything anymore to be honest. I just don't want any problems with anyone.
I understand your perspective but look, fault isn't yours, CAS mods won't harm, but PLEAASEE! I BEG YOU! I want that mod more than i wanna play GTA V on PC!! a_a

If you're referring to the test menu with the peds and pros in it, if you want you can tell me which ones you would like and I can upload the skater or send it to you personally.
Im talking about the one in the vid with the 2 gender options, i insta-loved that feature since i saw it!
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

Im talking about the one in the vid with the 2 gender options, i insta-loved that feature since i saw it!

Oh that wasn't a debug feature. And honestly you can do basically the same thing with TNT's CAS Overlap mod included in his cheat table.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile

Oh that wasn't a debug feature. And honestly you can do basically the same thing with TNT's CAS Overlap mod included in his cheat table.
Oh, well, the question is where can i find it?
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
instead of the cheat engine for cas i hate going back and forth and turn on female cas overlapped in male
i want that release as seen in this video as you change the cas gender in-game

I like it in-game by the way. please
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
I've shared snippets of it with Skater1014 and no one else.
(Sorry for bringing this back off-topic, but I wasn't here during this whole situation.)
Might I add, the things that he did share with me doesn't really have the ability to abuse the game. (Plus, I never use Cheat Engine when playing online and if I ever were to, I'd let people know.)
I wouldn't have been able to make the screenshot below of one of my CAPs without the code he gave me.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
As long as it's not for arguing, that's cool to me. ;P
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline BlueChaoz

• O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-
    • View Profile
Sorry to bump this, but maybe BlaZe can release his mods to THUG2? OpenSpy dosent support it anymore so no online, we can do whatever we want with that game
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Sorry to bump this, but maybe BlaZe can release his mods to THUG2? OpenSpy dosent support it anymore so no online, we can do whatever we want with that game
No worries about the bump, about the suggestion, that's a good idea!
If there is absolutely no way to port it to THUGPro by any random user, that'd be more than perfect!
After all, it only took one irresponsible user to make BlaZe deal with enough shit and it's best we avoid a second time.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."