THUGPRO Mod Video Preview

BlazE · 54 · 52050

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Full CAS Mods Video:
[VIDEO]
No word of a lie, some of the things in your mods should've been included normally in THUGPRO.
Indeed! But well, this mod at least it's insanely good! :D
I can finally recreate myself properly wearing a skir-GOOD PAIR OF SHOES! e_e'

For real, tho, is it possible to use hat hairs without using hats and also using hair on all hats/hoodies?
Also, boys with female hairs? Is it possible? :T
Or even better! Using no hat but using 2 hat hairs from the 2 genders and wearing a bullsuit! :D

Pleaseeee? Answer me, senpaiiii! :3 D:

EDIT for the sake of an extra: Invisible torso, arms, legs, head and board. Make it happeeeeeen!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 07:36:13 pm by ShutMeUp!!! »
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Quote from: ShutMeUp!!!
Invisible torso, arms, legs, head and board. Make it happeeeeeen!

There's a null CAS in the pre-made skaters.Everything is invisible in it.That's why it's null.Duuh.
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Quote from: ShutMeUp!!!
Invisible torso, arms, legs, head and board. Make it happeeeeeen!

There's a null CAS in the pre-made skaters.Everything is invisible in it.That's why it's null.Duuh.
Awesome! Not exactly what i was talking about since i meant like an option for each but well, still great! That means i can do a guy with an invisible torso so i can fit a female shirt! :P
Also, how would a skater look like with very thick shorts and really thin long pants?
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
Hint: There are struct functions that handle lockout parts and part cleanup when you select an item. As well as arrays within those structs that disallow parts with certain parts.

Offline Krad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
When I posted those files I quickly remembered the score mod option and re-uploaded them with that function disabled. Skatefilter managed to snatch it up in the short period of time that the original files were up.

When I asked you to not release the debug menu and used skatefilter as an example because he's using it to boost his score, you explicitly told me that you didn't do anything with that and he couldn't have gotten it from you.

so i am confused
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:04:20 pm by Krad »

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
When I posted those files I quickly remembered the score mod option and re-uploaded them with that function disabled. Skatefilter managed to snatch it up in the short period of time that the original files were up.

When I asked you to not release the debug menu and used skatefilter as an example because he's using it to boost his score, you explicitly told me that you didn't do anything with that and he couldn't have gotten it from you.

so i am confused

I am equally confused. I told you on our skype conversation that I removed the function. I did not know skatefilter had gotten it in that short period of time. You said I GAVE it to him which I did not, and that was also said, in our skype conversation. You never asked me not to release anything.

CORRECTION you did ask me not to release mods that would affect other players, which at the time I thought I wasn't.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:34:00 pm by BlazE »
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline Krad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Code: [Select]

[6/26/2016 12:52:xx PM] Krad: link me to where you released the debug menu so i can delete the post.
[6/25/2016 12:52:25 PM] BlazE: http://thpsx.com/forums/index.php?topic=122.msg1563#msg1563
[6/25/2016 12:52:28 PM] BlazE: already took them out
[6/25/2016 12:52:32 PM] BlazE: all you had to do was ask
[6/25/2016 12:52:47 PM] Krad: I didn't realize you did it until someone complained that users were ruining games
[6/25/2016 12:52:54 PM] Krad: last night
[6/25/2016 12:53:03 PM] BlazE: i can tell you
[6/25/2016 12:53:14 PM] BlazE: it was either me they were talking about or skatefilter
[6/25/2016 12:53:25 PM] BlazE: plus
[6/25/2016 12:53:28 PM] BlazE: if you read that post
[6/25/2016 12:53:36 PM] BlazE: theres nothing in the one i released that can ruin games
[6/25/2016 12:53:43 PM] BlazE: people are using cheat engine to do shit
[6/25/2016 12:53:49 PM] BlazE: where they get the cheat tables i don't know

I was confused because in this topic you state that you previously uploaded a debug menu with the scoring scripts, but in our conversation you said you did not release the debug menu with scoring scripts and even suggested that he used cheat engine to accomplish the task.

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
I was confused because in this topic you state that you previously uploaded a debug menu with the scoring scripts, but in our conversation you said you did not release the debug menu with scoring scripts and even suggested that he used cheat engine to accomplish the task.

When he released the debug menu,he said it didn't have any cheating tool.I checked it and it's true.Now,people are saying that Blaze & Skatefilter are glitching the game,but BlazE is doing it in his own servers just for fun,plus he modded his own game,without sharing it with anyone.Now,Skatefilter is a mistery,'cuz no one knows how he managed to get the cheat stuff.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:37:18 pm by SK8.William »
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline Krad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm not sure that anything in your post is correct william.

maybe the fact that blaze only plays in his server is true because he does mainly host.

Offline TomoAlien

• Upload Approved
  • Rebel Enforcer
    • View Profile
I think the most likely thing is that he took a THUG2 trainer and used it on THUG Pro.

However, if he's notorious for doing this, why hasn't he been banned from OpenSpy? In my opinion, this kind of behavior is bannable.

After all, isn't this kind of crappy behavior what killed online THPS? A bunch of assholes who take pride in RUINING other people's fun.
It's kinda sad because honestly... I don't like being harsh and I hoped that he might've sorted his act out after getting scrutinized, but since that's not the case I'm not gonna be nice.

I still like his CAPs tho.

Edit: I'm talking about filter.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 03:19:50 pm by TomoAlien »

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
However, if he's notorious for doing this, why hasn't he been banned from OpenSpy? In my opinion, this kind of behavior is bannable.

Just because i can't rip the arrow textures from the game right now.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
I'm not sure that anything in your post is correct william.

maybe the fact that blaze only plays in his server is true because he does mainly host.

Well,that's what i could understand from the post.I just don't remember where the post is at.
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline Krad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What Blaze is doing isn't difficult, and the information is already available, so no his actions do not merritt a ban yet.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
After all, isn't this kind of crappy behavior what killed online THPS? A bunch of assholes who take pride in RUINING other people's fun.
That's actually what made me leave THPS3 online a few years ago.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I think the most likely thing is that he took a THUG2 trainer and used it on THUG Pro.

It's kinda sad because honestly... I don't like being harsh and I hoped that he might've sorted his act out after getting scrutinized, but since that's not the case I'm not gonna be nice.

I still like his CAPs tho.

1. None of my mods were done using thug2 trainers
2. I don't ruin other peoples games
3. I rarely even use the mods I make
4. I haven't released anything game-breaking
5. If I get banned what keeps me from releasing my mods?

I do everything Krad and the other devs ask to respect their wishes and keep the game clean. I've even ASKED him if things I made could be released, and listened when he said no. Krad is upset because he thinks I lied to him or some shit which is fine, he can think that, it's all completely irrelevant at this point anyway.

If I was one of these careless modders who had no concern for the community or the game we play, you'd be seeing a lot more mods used online. But, in fact, that's not the case. Those who play with me on a regular basis know I don't even use my own mods. You know why? Out of respect for the players. So please, before you start throwing the word ban around, get to know the person you're talking about banning and see what they've actually done. Thanks.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us