THUGPRO Mod Video Preview

BlazE · 54 · 52109

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
5. If I get banned what keeps me from releasing my mods?
Wait, what? I thought TomoAlien meant filter's behaviour.. Someone tell me who TomoAlien's post is aimed at, please? I promise i'll stay out of this and just lurk until this scolding finishes already!
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Wait, what? I thought TomoAlien meant filter's behaviour.. Someone tell me who TomoAlien's post is aimed at, please? I promise i'll stay out of this and just lurk until this scolding finishes already!

It seemed like it was aimed at me considering Krad is referring to me in all of his posts.

Plus he goes on to say I probably used a thug2 trainer lol. Pretty sure it was aimed at me.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline TNT

• Upload Approved
  • TNThps.us
    • View Profile
    • TNThps.us
I think the most likely thing is that he took a THUG2 trainer and used it on THUG Pro.

However, if he's notorious for doing this, why hasn't he been banned from OpenSpy? In my opinion, this kind of behavior is bannable.

After all, isn't this kind of crappy behavior what killed online THPS? A bunch of assholes who take pride in RUINING other people's fun.
It's kinda sad because honestly... I don't like being harsh and I hoped that he might've sorted his act out after getting scrutinized, but since that's not the case I'm not gonna be nice.

I still like his CAPs tho.

I'll put it to you all like this. Thug Pro itself is a mod. Thug Pro is a product of a community of people like BlazE who modded the original games for years. If you would've pushed for bans to Neversoft or Gamespy or some shit then, this project might not exist today for you all to get upset over some tiny mods. If you remember correctly, Codebreaker and Gameshark used to release official balance and score mod codes day one, and people used them online day one. The debug menu has always been a huge tool and something everyone wants, and after YEARS of seeing people with it, releasing on Xbox 360 was one of the GREATEST things I've done FOR the community, the majority of people don't use it to cheat, even though they can. What it comes down to are a few noobs don't get the point, and they use it to cheat. BIG DEAL, ban them. They get the picture quick when they can't join any lobbies. Oh they VPN, you can't ban them like BlazE or I couldn't be banned? Oh well, ban them from your server again. They'll get the message that they're wasting their time.

It is literally already ridiculous that we have to handpick and debate between ourselves, which we do regularly, over what would be considered ok and what wouldn't to release. If this was any other game or if people we knew personally weren't developing it, you'd have 6x the mods available from us, and if people used them to cheat we'd just call them dickbags and continue to move forward. If everyone in the lobby knows the guy just cheated to win, it's not like he really won, and there's not any ranking system, so it's almost like it didn't even happen.

With all that said, Tomo, BlazE is the second-highest contributor aside from myself to TNThps. We work on many of these mods together, and we also help each other out on our individual releases. You hit me up and offered to design the TNThps logo, which you did knowing it was for a THPS modding site. Modding isn't evil, and nobody should be pushing for any modders to be banned. If everyone hates this SkateFilter guy, don't play with him. If everyone hates BlazE, don't play with him or join his lobbies. If everyone hates me, don't play with me either. You said you weren't going to be nice, so I'm not either. I'm being straight-forward:

If the community as a whole flips on TNThps at any point, we will release everything we have and move forward to another project. We have always said we will never release anything game-ruining, and it is recorded that we have tried to maintain that standard for a very long time. This one person getting one mod and using it to cheat online to piss people off wasn't planned, it wasn't on purpose, and it doesn't even deserve this kind of attention.
TNTHPS.us - THPS Modding Xbox 360, Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, PC, and more!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile

It seemed like it was aimed at me considering Krad is referring to me in all of his posts.

Plus he goes on to say I probably used a thug2 trainer lol. Pretty sure it was aimed at me.
Well, we need to hear it officially from Tomo, cuz you weren't the dipshit cheating all over the place, plus i haven't seen a CAP of yours and don't even know if you uploaded any, if you didn't, totally aimed at narutofilter5.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Thank you TNT. And ShutMeUp, regardless who Tomo was talking to, I said what needed to be said.

Offline TomoAlien

• Upload Approved
  • Rebel Enforcer
    • View Profile
I meant SkateFilter5 so sorry if you thought I was talking about you. I'm all for modding games, hell... that's why I support PC as a gaming platform so much and the reason why I'm against DRM.

As a matter of fact, I have created a BIG Cheat Engine table that I'm not releasing to the public (for obvious reasons). I've shared snippets of it with Skater1014 and no one else. Also, quite a few things in it wouldn't have been possible without some guidance from TNT's tutorials, so thanks for the info.

Again, sorry for any confusion caused by not specifying who I was talking to. I've changed the previous post to include that disclaimer to avoid any further confusion.

And yeah, I'm quite angry because I don't like communities I do care about go to hell because some asshole has no respect towards other people. If you make some cool hacks but use them without intent of causing harm or outright cheating, then hey, it's all great. However, first of all ask if it's okay if you do this or that, of hell, host your own server where you're just making it a free-for-all hackfest, I sometimes make such servers because I'm aware that if I'm in the mood for some rule-breaking fun, then I shouldn't go and interfere with others. It all boils down to having some respect towards others.

Sorry if I'm rude but... This makes me angry.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 03:38:10 pm by TomoAlien »

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I meant SkateFilter5 so sorry if you thought I was talking about you. I'm all for modding games, hell... that's why I support PC as a gaming platform so much and the reason why I'm against DRM.

As a matter of fact, I have created a BIG Cheat Engine table that I'm not releasing to the public (for obvious reasons). I've shared snippets of it with Skater1014 and no one else. Also, quite a few things in it wouldn't have been possible without some guidance from TNT's tutorials, so thanks for the info.

Again, sorry for any confusion caused.

I appreciate the clarification. I just assumed it was aimed at me because all of Krad's posts leading up to it were about me.

What Blaze is doing isn't difficult, and the information is already available, so no his actions do not merritt a ban yet.

And that.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
I meant SkateFilter5 so sorry if you thought I was talking about you.
I knew it! :P
See, blaze? It wasn't you! Now please, everybody, let's just forget this entire arguing over a tiny confussion and ban who deserves to be banned, okay? ^-^

Or else im gonna get the fuck outta' here.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I'm about to just delete this entire post because of all the nonsense that got posted in it lol

Offline TomoAlien

• Upload Approved
  • Rebel Enforcer
    • View Profile
Sorry for the off topic and anger... But I've been a part of a community that was ruined by assholes so this stuff annoys me.

Perhaps ask an admin to push the off-topics into its own discussion?

On topic? Well, I think making the CAS item limitations more relaxed or just removed would be a great idea. I wanted to make male CASes with skirts and long girly hair so this would be great!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Since i believe it's over, any chance you'll release the debug CAS mod? I really really really really liiike it.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline TNT

• Upload Approved
  • TNThps.us
    • View Profile
    • TNThps.us

Again, sorry for any confusion caused.

AH! I thought you wanted them to ban BlazE. I was hurt.

I knew it! :P
See, blaze? It wasn't you! Now please, everybody, let's just forget this entire arguing over a tiny confussion and ban who deserves to be banned, okay? ^-^

Or else im gonna get the fuck outta' here.

I like this idea
TNTHPS.us - THPS Modding Xbox 360, Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, PC, and more!

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Since i believe it's over, any chance you'll release the debug CAS mod? I really really really really liiike it.

I don't think I'll be releasing anything anymore to be honest. I just don't want any problems with anyone.

Offline TomoAlien

• Upload Approved
  • Rebel Enforcer
    • View Profile

I don't think I'll be releasing anything anymore to be honest. I just don't want any problems with anyone.

Aw that sucks.

Hopefully the next update will add crossdressing as an official option!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
I wanted to make male CASes with skirts and long girly hair so this would be great!
Trap CAS? e_e
Cuz hell, i agree! Something i'd like added would be some sort of thing that lets you resize stuff individually per gender, that way, it'd be possible to adjust hats! :O

Aghh...! Please? :c
I understand your perspective but look, fault isn't yours, CAS mods won't harm, but PLEAASEE! I BEG YOU! I want that mod more than i wanna play GTA V on PC!! a_a
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 04:07:42 pm by ShutMeUp!!! »
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."