thpsx.com V5 Live

sk8ace · 46 · 57509

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't think that browser supports the CSS being used that operates the menu. Try Chrome or Firefox.

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
That hamburger button animates into an X on tap. I'm wondering if your browser doesn't support CSS3 animations. If, when the menu is open, you tap the hamburger button again does it close the menu?

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Yea, i don't think it supports it.. <_<

Puffin does, tho, but come on, it's puffin, it supports flash like a PC browser does, lol

EDIT: The built-in browser and Chrome seem to support it. Boy, this browser is from the stone age, geez, lmao

EDIT2: I realized Naked browser is another browser, not the one that came with my phone. Oops..
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 06:52:47 pm by ShutMeUp! »
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I installed that browser and got the same results. You need to uninstall that POS and get something better. What a terrible browser! It wants permission to make phone calls?! Hell no lol.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Well, might not uninstall since the clipboard feature is actually kinda useful but i think i should try browsing this site with something else or might as well just contact the UC devs or something, like i haven't done it this week already, lmao
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 12:53:55 am by ShutMeUp! »
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I think all browsers have clipboard access unless that is something specific to your phone.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
By clipboard feature i meant the thing on the tools menu called "Clipboard", that things keeps track of all things you copied, but yea, i'll try to use chrome for this forums. :p
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 12:57:23 am by ShutMeUp! »
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline Anntire

• Upload Approved
  • Someone come kick my ass!
    • View Profile
I think signatures carked again no matter what I put in I always get Array

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sigs are "fixed" now. For whatever reason, it added weird stuff.. but you can modify them now and they will save.

Edit: I manually went through and fixed everyones sigs. I only broke one (Sorry Skater1014).
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 01:58:49 am by sk8ace »

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
I only broke one (Sorry Skater1014).
First you deleted my skaters when you were removing Skatefilter's & now you ruin my signature.
You must really hate me lol.  :)

Anyway, my sig's showing up normally for me. I'm guessing that it's already fixed.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Haha aw I don't hate you.

I actually only cut off part of your steam picture link. I couldn't find the full link to fix it..

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Haha aw I don't hate you.

I actually only cut off part of your steam picture link. I couldn't find the full link to fix it..
lol
Fixed

It was only cut off by a few characters.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I know that this is a really old thread but remember this issue that ShutMeUp had about the menu not closing?
Hit the X and it will close. Or maybe you are still using that weird browser. Seriously, use a good one lol.

Edit: I guess your browser loaded with the menu open. It is set to be closed by default and only open when you hit the Button with the 3 horizontal lines. 
It's weird, cuz not only there isn't an "X", but also that if i click the menu button, it only makes the middle line dissapear. :l

Hitbox shows only the upperleft corner of the button, no matter where i click the menu button.
Apparently it wasn't just their browser, I'm getting the same issue on both the 3DS and Wii U's internet browsers.
Seems like the only time that I don't have this bug is on PC.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It's likely that neither of those browsers support the javascript/css used to make those menus work. I will look into it and see if there is a way to make a separate menu for unsupported devices/browsers.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
It only does that bug on the forums btw.
The menu works fine on the main page.