Screenshot Thread

Shotguns? · 515 · 360908

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
What a coincidence...i had terrible grammar in 2012 aswell.I don't have any screenshot of it though,i felt ashamed and asked for the thread owner to delete the post,he did.He was actually talking about my grammar with me.I don't like to see the engrish i had in the past years,so i feel very good about the thread deletion.

Well, that's an interesting coincidence! But where was this thread you talked about?
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
What a coincidence...i had terrible grammar in 2012 aswell.I don't have any screenshot of it though,i felt ashamed and asked for the thread owner to delete the post,he did.He was actually talking about my grammar with me.I don't like to see the engrish i had in the past years,so i feel very good about the thread deletion.

Well, that's an interesting coincidence! But where was this thread you talked about?
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 03:13:04 pm by SK8.William »
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile

"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
What a coincidence...i had terrible grammar in 2012 aswell.
Same here, the descriptions, annotations, & titles of my old cringeworthy Youtube vids from 2011 are proof of that.
I've been thinking of taking vids from before 2014 down from my channel.
Not sure if I should do it.

Yeeeaaaahh..... Not as bad of a grammar but sure wasn't good, lol

I say, keep most of the vids and get rid of the truly cringeworthy, even if you had terrible grammar on many stuff, some of these have probable one-time glitches! :p

Plus, i see them and they're not all that cringy (at least comparing to sf5's vids), sure the content wasn't kind of "big" as we can call it but yea, you sure loved to kill the same sim over and over, didn't ya? ;)
"Mostly everywhone dies."
What kind of video description is that? lol

Let's not forget about the extremely old THPS3 vids (complete with overused 009 Sound System songs) from my very 1st laptop that didn't even have 1GB of RAM.
(It was a Dell Inspiron 1100 if people what to know what kind it was. If you look that up, you can see how horrible the specs were lol. It always randomly crashed on me. Especially when I moved it in a certain way.)

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Oh, well, at least it wasn't on the site i wrote.

...Right? 😅

Yeah,it was on a portuguese website.
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
What a coincidence...i had terrible grammar in 2012 aswell.
Same here, the descriptions, annotations, & titles of my old cringeworthy Youtube vids from 2011 are proof of that.
I've been thinking of taking vids from before 2014 down from my channel.
Not sure if I should do it.

Yeeeaaaahh..... Not as bad of a grammar but sure wasn't good, lol

I say, keep most of the vids and get rid of the truly cringeworthy, even if you had terrible grammar on many stuff, some of these have probable one-time glitches! :p

Plus, i see them and they're not all that cringy (at least comparing to sf5's vids), sure the content wasn't kind of "big" as we can call it but yea, you sure loved to kill the same sim over and over, didn't ya? ;)
"Mostly everywhone dies."
What kind of video description is that? lol

Let's not forget about the extremely old THPS3 vids (complete with overused 009 Sound System songs) from my very 1st laptop that didn't even have 1GB of RAM.
(It was a Dell Inspiron 1100 if people what to know what kind it was. If you look that up, you can see how horrible the specs were lol. It always randomly crashed on me. Especially when I moved it in a certain way.)
Oh noes, i accidently posted a video as a reply!

But hell, i didn't google these specs and i already feel how shitty it was! Like my first PC ever, the one that lasted the most, it had WinXP all these cringy thingies i had back then.
(Included a THAW pic where the board got stuck on the ground like a sword, at that moment i had the i think "hookups" deck, the one with the fanservice anime girl, i gotta get that shit back!)

The PC im talking about was like this:
512MB RAM
I think 32MB graphics card
30GB free space
Windows XP

Oh, well, at least it wasn't on the site i wrote.

...Right? 😅

Yeah,it was on a portuguese website.
Well, not like im gonna be searching on a portuguese site while i barely knew any english. :P
But hey, close enough!
It truly was on a generic flash posting site, not a probably-existant portuguese version of dailygames like there was for spanish but still pretty close!

Darn, who would've thought posting my shitty 2012-leaning-2013 grammar would make such a long ongoing convo? lol
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
But hell, i didn't google these specs and i already feel how shitty it was! Like my first PC ever, the one that lasted the most, it had WinXP all these cringy thingies i had back then.
(Included a THAW pic where the board got stuck on the ground like a sword, at that moment i had the i think "hookups" deck, the one with the fanservice anime girl, i gotta get that shit back!)

512MB RAM
30GB free space
Windows XP
My 1st PC's specs were (from what I remember):
500~600 MB of RAM
Windows XP
Intel Celeron Processor (Single Core)
Sigmatel Audio (Not Realtek like most PCs.)
Some crappy Intel video card.
16GB Hard Drive (I always ran into space issues.)
Had no wireless. Had to use a USB wireless adapter.

How it ran some stuff:

THPS3
Ran pretty well with particles & animated textures disabled.
I always played THPS3 on it. That PC was what I played THPS3 online with back in the day.

THUG2
Crashed whole PC (no blue screen, freezes PC at THUG2 splash screen, even the keyboard didn't respond) before loading main menu if running at 1024x768 & higher.
(Sometimes can avoid the crash by minimizing & maximizing the game window before the splash screen.)
Ran at a solid 30FPS at 800x600 & lower with no crashes.

Youtube
Videos 360p or higher were so laggy that it was just unwatchable.
240p was ok but not every video had 240p back in the day.

The Sims 3
Couldn't run due to lack of pixel shader.
Had to use something called "Swiftshader" to launch it.
Ran at .05FPS & took maybe an hour to load a new game lol.
I had to use a different PC that wasn't really completely mine in order to play it until I got my 2nd laptop that could just barely run it at 20FPS.

Dolphin Emulator
lol

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
I just found that rail in Australia trying to wallride the billboard.I don't remember if anyone found this already,though.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 07:29:28 pm by SK8.William »
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile

512MB RAM
30GB free space
Windows XP
My 1st PC's specs were (from what I remember):
500~600 MB of RAM
Windows XP
Intel Celeron Processor (Single Core)
Sigmatel Audio (Not Realtek like most PCs.)
Some crappy Intel video card.
16GB Hard Drive (I always ran into space issues.)
Had no wireless. Had to use a USB wireless adapter.

How it ran some stuff:

THPS3
Ran pretty well with particles & animated textures disabled.
I always played THPS3 on it. That PC was what I played THPS3 online with back in the day.

THUG2
Crashed whole PC (no blue screen, freezes PC at THUG2 splash screen, even the keyboard didn't respond) before loading main menu if running at 1024x768 & higher.
(Sometimes can avoid the crash by minimizing & maximizing the game window before the splash screen.)
Ran at a solid 30FPS at 800x600 & lower with no crashes.

Youtube
Videos 360p or higher were so laggy that it was just unwatchable.
240p was ok but not every video had 240p back in the day.

The Sims 3
Couldn't run due to lack of pixel shader.
Had to use something called "Swiftshader" to launch it.
Ran at .05FPS & took maybe an hour to load a new game lol.
I had to use a different PC that wasn't really completely mine in order to play it until I got my 2nd laptop that could just barely run it at 20FPS.

Dolphin Emulator
lol
I guess it's safe to say that yours was shittier than mine, lol
But what were you doing trying to run The Sims 3 just like that?
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

Offline SK8.William