Screenshot Thread

Shotguns? · 515 · 360789

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Yeah, some of the older players have known of those for a couple years now. Along with a few other items, they had to be unlocked by codes, which aren't possible to input now. The Beaver Head Mascot was also the same way, unlike now where it's just a normal option (for male CAS.) The way the Zure deck was unlocked was my favorite though.
Oh, yea! Sticker slapping like crazy on all these palms, good ol' alpha. :D

But well, at least they're giving us the golden board by HULK SMASHing snowmen, that's what we're gonna have to live with for now. It ain't so bad, after all, i mean, a frickin' golden board, A GOLDEN BOAARD!
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Yeah, some of the older players have known of those for a couple years now. Along with a few other items, they had to be unlocked by codes, which aren't possible to input now. The Beaver Head Mascot was also the same way, unlike now where it's just a normal option (for male CAS.) The way the Zure deck was unlocked was my favorite though.

But well, at least they're giving us the golden board by HULK SMASHing snowmen, that's what we're gonna have to live with for now. It ain't so bad, after all, i mean, a frickin' golden board, A GOLDEN BOAARD!

If i played THUGPro at the first unlock event and i had my channel,i could have made videos on all of them ;)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 01:55:00 pm by SK8.William »
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline AxlRocks

• View Profile

Every time a new map comes out, if there are multiple copies of the same object, I try sticker slapping them to be sure the team hasn't hidden something again lol But yeah, the Golden Board is easily my preferred unlockable haha

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

figured out custom board textures thanks to a little help from Skater1014. dank decks on...deck.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Found some hidden goodies (unfortunately the chick board isn't visible to others online without the correct ID for it)

They're still very accessible now  ;)
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline AxlRocks

• View Profile

Lol Well I meant by normal players not poking around in stuff but true enough. Is the script still there for the code input and stuff and you re-enabled it? Or did you just manually enable them? There might even still be stuff there for the weed boards from way back, but their assets were removed if I remember correctly.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

Lol Well I meant by normal players not poking around in stuff but true enough. Is the script still there for the code input and stuff and you re-enabled it? Or did you just manually enable them? There might even still be stuff there for the weed boards from way back, but their assets were removed if I remember correctly.

The menu items were blocked with an added line of code. I won't go any more into it because I'm sure they were removed for a reason :p I only found those 3, and mortens custom graphic which I don't have the correct ID to actually put it on a cas that others will see

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Now I see why texture swapping is so much fun

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

Offline Boomtime

• Upload Approved
  • nerd man
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Gonna try texture swapping one more time, since what i see is awesome :D
You ever hear about video games?

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Gonna try texture swapping one more time, since what i see is awesome :D

feel free to message me if youre having any troubles, id be happy to help a dude out. Skater helped me get it, i can at least pass on the favor.

Offline BlueChaoz

• O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-
    • View Profile
Everybody is doing this screens pack thing so I might as well try it out myself. These were taken without ENB or ReShade, I just did things the old fashion way and edited them myself

"I'm open, pass it!"

Just moved in to my new neighborhood!  :D

Melons are beautiful no matter where they are performed

Close encounters with a train

Bailin' and Failin'

"This place is really weird"

"MAN OVERBOARD!"

"I belong here now"

Just a casual nosegrind

School... Spirit?
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Offline BlueChaoz

• View Profile
I also apoligize for these being in 720p, I had them in 1080p but the image hosting site downscaled them to 720p

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
I also apoligize for these being in 720p, I had them in 1080p but the image hosting site downscaled them to 720p

Try using lightshot...I do not know if it downscales though :/
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline BlueChaoz

• View Profile

Try using lightshot...I do not know if it downscales though :/
I meant the site where the images are hosted downscaled them, i use windowed mode and print screen lol. I also have the photos in HQ 1080p pngs so