K2's Maze speed run leaderboards

Offline K2mn Prevail

• View Profile
A speed-run is a play-through (or a recording thereof) of a video game performed with the intention of completing it as fast as possible. Speed-runs may cover a whole game or a selected part, such as a single level. While all speed-runs aim for quick completion, some speed-runs are characterized by additional rules that players promise to obey, such as collecting all key items. Players attempt speed-runs mainly to challenge themselves and to entertain and compete with others.
:D

Hi there i am basically making a leader-board for my self an others if they would like to participate.
if so great! if not who cares, i dont care..  But not only i am going to post the times right here on this forum but also i will post the best time on the map its self an always update if broken from another person

For those who are wanting to participate or just want something different to do then  all you need to do is add a video in the comments and i will verify it.

K2mn Prevails Maze times

Maze 1    1st (K2mn Prevail) 1:53

Maze 2      (no time)

Maze 3    1st  (K2mn Prevail) 2:20

Maze 4      (no time)

Maze 5      (no time)

Maze 6      (no points)

Maze 7      (no time)

Maze 8     1st (K2mn Prevail) 3:57

DISCORD username K2mn Prevail#1785
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 02:36:49 am by K2mn Prevail »
K2mn Prevail

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Shame i can't use my uploaded vid for completion time. :P
Oh, well, this looks like fun, if there's no closing date, i'll give it a try someday!
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline K2mn Prevail

• View Profile
Shame i can't use my uploaded vid for completion time. :P
Oh, well, this looks like fun, if there's no closing date, i'll give it a try someday!

Ya I was thinking of putting yours up for a time but instead of time on maze 6 I am thinking of doing the most points in one run. I think that would be pretty fun as well.
K2mn Prevail

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
That's a good idea, actually! :p
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
We could probably use this, or something similar, for the contest&tournament section!
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Actually, i was planning on using the maze theme for CAP if i win a contest! :p

Not that i'll whine, rant, send death threats, etc..., if someone uses the idea.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline K2mn Prevail

• View Profile
even tho i made all these mazes i still get right pissed off trying to beat them the best as i can... but i will eventually get them all done some day slowly but surly...

and p.s why dont i get a email or something showing that some one replied back on here?????
K2mn Prevail

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
even tho i made all these mazes i still get right pissed off trying to beat them the best as i can... but i will eventually get them all done some day slowly but surly...
Well, no doubt my CAPs are so easy, lol, i felt them easy so they were actually easy.

and p.s why dont i get a email or something showing that some one replied back on here?????
Well, you don't receive notifications via email like thmods.com does, what you should do is check the "Show new replies to my posts" at the top of the page, that notifies you when somebody replies to a thread/many threads you posted in.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline K2mn Prevail

• View Profile
Ya that's to bad because it's not like I come on here often. It would be a handy to have tho !
K2mn Prevail

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if we have the email server set up on here. If not, I will try to get it working.

Offline K2mn Prevail

• View Profile
Thumbs   up if you do get it to work 👍 if not it's not a big deal
K2mn Prevail