Hosting game crashes others THUGPRO (NEED HELP)

Chatter · 26 · 27154

Offline TomoAlien

• Upload Approved
  • Rebel Enforcer
    • View Profile
The devs are working to fix the stability issues.
All that you can really do is to try working around those crashes or being patient with the whole ordeal.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Well, THUGPro is gonna receive a major hotfix someday but definitively not very soon AFAIK, hopefully it will fix all these bunch of crashes.
I mean, darn, is this update THAT unstable? lol

So for now, i think you'll have to get used to reconnect and/or lagging, unless someone here just pulls out their workaround out of their sleeves, which i haven't seen so far... Yet.

EDIT: TomoAlien beat me to it, damn, you're probably reading my mind, aren't ya? :p
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
And then it happened again. GG thugpro, gg.
Your passive aggressive mentality is what makes me avoid you.
I was a blonde one away from giving you an unreleased launcher to test in regards to your other topic but yeah good luck to you. *winky face*

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Well, today me and my friend are in luck again, but who knows it might change :P
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Anddd crash (kills self)

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Hey guys! Sorry for BUMP, but I have noticed something. The problem only seems to appear in CaP (which is annoying, since we do want to play those together). It doesn't matter which one of us hosts. If anyone has ideas, please let me know!

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
Hey guys! Sorry for BUMP, but I have noticed something. The problem only seems to appear in CaP (which is annoying, since we do want to play those together). It doesn't matter which one of us hosts. If anyone has ideas, please let me know!
Yeah, online's very unstable right now.
That's why I haven't played online in a while.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

Does it occur with every created park or just one in particular? If it's one map in particular then that means the CAP is overloaded with items and is causing you to crash.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Any CaP, no matter how small/empty/big/full.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's all internal game stuff and cannot be fixed by anyone but the devs. I know they raised the limiter for park size which could have some weird side effects. Even on the unmodified games, CAPs were never really that stable.

The only thing I can think of that could freeze less is to drop your max players to 4 or lower when playing in a CAP.

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
It even crashes with just the 2 of us, but I've never tried to lower the player limit.

I have tested CaPs with one other friend and that all works fine, it also works when I join/host CaP with random people.