CAPs/CAS: Uploading and Downloading Custom Creations
So you have made an awesome Create-A-Park (CAP) or Create-A-Skater (CAS) in THUGPro and want to share it with the community?
Here is our step-by-step guide in Windows for uploading and downloading CAPs and CAS’ for THUGPro:
- Make your CAP or CAS in THUGPro and be sure you have it saved to your hard-drive.
- Take a sweet screenshot of your creation to include with your upload.
Note: The recommended dimensions for screenshots are 1900px wide by 956px tall at a resolution of 72dpi. (1900×956)
- Crop and resize your screenshot as detailed above and save the image as a ‘jpg’ to a location on your computer that is easy to find/navigate to such as your desktop.
- Now Navigate to the following path on your computer to find your saved item from THUGPro:
- Find the item you have created and copy it to a location on your computer that is easy to find/navigate to such as your desktop.
Note: CAPs are saved as .PRK files and CAS’ are saved as .SKA files.
- Login to your account here on thpsx.com
- Navigate to the Upload a Creation page
- Follow the instructions on the page and fill out the form to complete the upload.
This includes uploading the .PRK or .SKA file as well as uploading the .jpg for the screenshot.
- Click the ‘Add to Community Uploads’ button.
Note: Creations are then added to the database automatically in real-time.
- Enjoy and tell all your friends!
- Find the creation you want to download in either the Community Uploaded Parks or Community Uploaded Skaters sections of thpsx.com.
- Click the ‘Download’ button at the bottom of each created piece.
- When prompted save the creation to your hard-drive in an easy to find/navigate to location such as your desktop.
- Copy the file.
- Now navigate to the following path on your computer in order to paste the file for use in THUGPro:
- Paste the file into the above directory.
- Open THUGPro and you will see the saved creation in your list of saved Create-A-Parks, or Create-A-Skaters.
- Enjoy your sweet new items!
Please note that all of the above steps are simply offered as a courtesy to all of our site visitors. We do not make any guarantees that your steps will be exactly the same as listed above, as different computers can have different paths and such than those listed above. The above steps have been found to be the most common steps for most Windows computers.
Paths and instructions for Mac users and/or Lynx users will vary from those listed above.
If you have additional questions or issues please in our forums and we will do our best to assist you.