THUGPro Update 0.6.0.0
Thanks to the hard work and dedication put in by the entire development team, the long-awaited THUGPro update is ready to be released. Listed below are all of the changes and additions coming your way:
Beta Version 0.6.0.0
Custom Content Support:
· Added custom soundtrack and custom level support!
· In the THUG Pro directory,
· you must create a directory with the name “User’
· .level.json and .sound.json files can be placed here.
· Level and Soundtrack file locations:
· Santa Monica (THAW)
· Marsielle (THAW, from THPS2)
· Minneapolis (THAW, from THPS)
Updated Skater Select:
· Updated U.I.
· Added 100+ new playable characters.
· Added option to use other characters as CAS.
· Added new skater anims.
Updated User Interface (U.I.):
· Higher quality sprites.
· Improved screen element scaling.
· Updated net lobby menu screen.
· Updated pause menu screen.
· Restored THUG1 pause menu deck.
· Higher quality sprites.
· Added THUG1 secret skater themes.
· Added THUG1 retro hawk theme.
· Added create-a-theme mode.
· Added music options sub menu.
· Added custom soundtrack support.
· Added soundtrack menu.
· Added tracklist menu.
· Added option to toggle between music and ambient track.
· Added option to skip music track at run start.
· Added skater voice toggle.
· Fixed Shrek voice bug…
Edit Tricks Menu:
· Added option to unassign tricks.
· Added option to swap / replace tricks.
· Fixed edit tricks bug where some tricks wouldnt save correctly.
· Fixed edit tricks bug where in some cases the same key combo
could be assigned to multiple tricks.
Added Classic Cheats:
· Cool Specials
· Kid Mode
Camera Options Menu:
· Added aspect ratio option
· Added fov option
· Added “Quick menu”, hold down select / tab to open.
Updated Observe Mode:
· Added the option to Observe the next and previous skater.
· Added the option to Observe your own skater.
· Added the option to detach the camera (Freecam).
· Added level overview camera angle.
· Added ammo type alternatives for FireFight.
· Added pickup type alternatives for Scavenger Hunt.
· AirShuffle trigger input window is now decreased for each shuffle. Max is ~5
· BoostPlant is now limited to 4 WalliePlants.
· Buttslaps are now limited to 5.
· Added bloom post fx. Can be disabled in the launcher.
· Added multiple resolution / quality options for skater shadows.
· Restored console skater light effect.
Skaters and other dynamic objects
will now be affected by lights.
· Enabled previously unused water material effect.
· Disabled “dynamic” billboards.
· Added option to disable particles.
· Restored the Freecam. Available in FreeSkate and in Observe mode.
· Restored Freecam teleport function in FreeSkate.
Select “Viewer” for the
Select button option in General Options.
Select Teleport to Camera is bound to X / Ollie.
· Fixed memory leak when reloading assets.
Caused random crashing when loading levels and joining network games.
· Fixed obscure connection issue that occured when having too much stuff on your CAS!
· Fixed dark trick string color bug.
· Fixed color code issues when using the trick font as the chat font.
· Fixed special trick string color bug
Where doing a spine transfer and a special trick would sometimes highlight the wrong trick.
· Fixed window mode display artifacts.
The image will look good with the initial window size/resolution.
· Added warning messages for irreversible CAS options.
· Added wheel scaling option.
· Added griptape color option.
· Added default (none) deck graphic option.
· Fixed scaling issues with some of the board models.
· Fixed color options for some board models.
· Fixed griptape / graphic options for some board models.
· Added Jango Fett hoverboard.
· Added Jole’s HD board model and companion deck / griptape textures.
· Reconverted some level scene files. Fixed material issues.
· Reconverted some level collision files. Fixes wallride issues.
· Added skater “BoardOnFire” triggers to Manhattan, City Center and Training.
· Restored level event cutscene triggers for THUG2 levels.
· Added Level Option for the Berlin thunderstorm.
· Added random level shortcut in Level Select.
· Remember last selected level in Level Select.
· Fixed bug where the Skateshop menu would randomly disappear.
· Fixed bug where the skater would randomly freeze in the Skateshop.
· Fixed anim changing stuff and skater moving bugs in Skateshop.
· Now using option arrows for host options.
· Added new natas spin nodes to some levels.
· Removed a couple of unintentional natas spin nodes.
· Fixed Park Editor ped animation bugs.
· Added Custom Park Editor gap score option
· Fixed weather bounding box position update bug.
· Fixed crashing when choosing goals for Goal Attack in some levels.
· Updated cruise ship cutscene particles.
· Replaced the “water splash” level object with a particle effect.
· Differentiate between “Pivot” and “Bunny Hop Revert” .
· Don’t show buttslap couter for Neuro Plant.
· Added L1&L2 and R1&R2 spin key options.
· Added option to change Natas Spin key bindings.
· Added option to change Rail Stall key bindings.
· Added new gap tool options.
· Fixed bug where late ollies would not work when buttslaps were disabled.
· The total number of graffiti objects is now displayed in the rankings screen.
· Enabled vibration for xinput devices.
· Auto disable desktop composition in fullscreen mode.
· Fixed Shipyard restart orientation.
· Fixed School II yellow CTF team restart position.
· Removed random floating restart node in Slam City Jam.
· Added Level Option for Half Pipe Edge object in Training.
· Added name check option for peds
so if a ped is the same as the skater
being played it will use
a random skater ped model.
· Added Rowley pro goal rollin ramp Level Option in London.
· Added gap goal kicker Level Option in Hawaii.
· Updated script printf cfunc to format text correctly.
· Fixed Warehouse light flicker effect
· Fixed Skater Select stats menu bug.
· Updated net game mode description font and position.
· Fixed gap menu black screen bug.
· Fixed gap menu helper text bug.
· Fixed bug where the skater would get stuck:
When triggering the “FlailingFall” script when off-board. (Alcatraz and Cruise Ship)
· Fixed updater infinite loop bug.
· Opening the pause menu while in focus mode,
will now temporarily turn off slomo
until the game is resumed.
· Fixed a bug where the GUID of a controller
could be saved for player 1 and player 2 simultaneously.
· Enabled Debug mode by pressing Ctrl + Alt + D from the gamepad binding tab.
· Clear all binding controls by pressing Ctrl + 0 (zero) from the gamepad binding tab.
· Set default gamepad bindings for PS2 by pressing Ctrl + 1 from the gamepad binding tab.
· Set default gamepad bindings for XBOX by pressing Ctrl + 2 from the gamepad binding tab.
· Added skater light toggle.
· Added skater shadow toggle.
· Added screen effects toggle.
· Working on removing DllImport function:
· New methods for dragging the window around.
· Changed the background.
· Added in some controls to reduce the flicker of the tab control.
· Changing the Layout in the Gamepad Binding section
of the launcher will update in-game labels
to Playstation or Xbox buttons.
· Thanks to AxlRocks for the new high-res sprites.
· Thanks to Ksk for the work on the new Blender plugin,
and intergrating the new rendering and material effects
with THUG Pro. And for providing the hd skateboard model.
· Thanks to Demo for providing the new high-res fonts.
· Thanks to letmynutzgo and Splinks for the new skater models.
· And finally a special thanks to everyone for your patience and support.
Thank you to Chase Sechrist for all you’ve done.
Your contributions for THUG Pro and thps as a whole has been greatly appreciated..
It is a great feeling, knowing that you helped re-ignite others interest in THPS modding.
“THUG Pro is the dream project”