LB!Jacu...'s SkateZone Parks?? Links??

Offline Squilliam

• Upload Approved
  • Props
    • View Profile
Hey Everyone,

Maybe you have played with a guy named LB!Jacu something and he has a way of playing without balance meter or autokick he calls it RealSk8.

Anyway he plays on parks he made which all seem to be named "SkateZone" various numbers.

I saw one up in the uploaded parks, SkateZone 7.

I have a couple which I am going to upload now.

Does anyone else have the rest of these parks?

LB!Jacu, do you check these forums?
Will you upload your sweet parks bro?

THanks!!

-Squilliam

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
I played with him a few weeks ago. He FREAKED. OUT. when I downloaded one of his parks during it. I doubt he will, and no, he doesn't like the forums (or didn't understand) I asked him. We even had contests going at that point but he didn't understand.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline Squilliam

• Upload Approved
  • Props
    • View Profile
Wow that is strange? He was totally cool with me saving his parks.  If he wants me to delete them I will but I uploaded the 4 I had.  Also here is a quick zip link to those 4 with screenshots:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vtidtzznsobdimy/SkateZones_by_LBJacu.zip

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
JACU never wanted to upload his parks for a reason - people could steal them.That happened already before not so long ago.You should ask JACU if that's okay,and you should remove the parks if he doesn't give you permission.
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline TomoAlien

• Upload Approved
  • Rebel Enforcer
    • View Profile

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
I haven't seen somebody stealing a park yet. But if someone does, i swear to god...

Also, (since it's pointless to not talk about the topic) i once told him he should upload his stuff here, still worried to this date if he's mad at me. <_<'

I mean, you can even upload stuff under your name....... Oh well. :1
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 09:28:39 pm by ShutMeUp! »
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
I haven't seen somebody stealing a park yet. But if someone does, i swear to god...

Also, (since it's pointless to not talk about the topic) i once told him he should upload his stuff here, still worried to this date if he's mad at me. <_<'

Search for LB!Toguro on the community parks section.He stole Jimmy's park "Modstep".He also wrote "made by me" pretending he created it.I had a talk with Jimmy about it,and i tought he was toguro and uploaded the map.When i talked about it to him,he told me that he knew Toguro stealed maps and stuff.

Why don't you read more here?
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.

Search for LB!Toguro on the community parks section.He stole Jimmy's park "Modstep".He also wrote "made by me" pretending he created it.I had a talk with Jimmy about it,and i tought he was toguro and uploaded the map.When i talked about it to him,he told me that he knew Toguro stealed maps and stuff.

Why don't you read more here?
Oh man.. I forgot that thread! o_o

Then, i have seen a guy steal parks but couldn't remember.. <_<
At least the thread was about banning LB!Toguro, tho.

Still, if i find somebody else doing it, im gonna report them ASAP.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Jimmy

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Hello, i'm gonna correct some of you guys. And thank you Willy that you're always with me :*
Jacu is my friend for a long long time... I met him like in 2008 or something.. Always remember that he freak out when he was sawing somebody "stealing" or , like you call this, playing in it. In that time i didn't know why he's so weird and get angry seeing his custom park. Then i realize when i started to make it by my own... You draw it, invent it, think it up and then see that somebody, without your permission, copy it. It's like stealing somebodys work. Not cool. Anyway. I made a lot of CaPs, and feel free to ask me ou if you got questions.

BTW, i fu*king love that new idea of making custom levels!!
Cheers guys,
yours Jimmy