"Secret room" on the Map of Washington D.C+ Greetings to Larxian

Offline DarksunMaster

• Upload Approved
  • My name is Darksunmaster, although you can Darksun
    • View Profile
Greetings to All, My name is DarksunMaster and today I come to show you a discovery on the Famous Map of Larxian Washington D.C.

What I discovered is that there is a "Secret Room" in the aforementioned Washington D.C. and there are many curiosities in it, but well, how can we get to it?

At the beginning of the level there is a White building, right where we appear, if we look to the right of us and then upstairs we will see that there is a window that does not fit in place, right?

Well we've already seen the place, right?, and you'll be wondering: How do we get up there,,Activate the lunar gravity cheats, then start jumping in front of the window (which is above), when it gets to the window itself, we'll get through it and we're already the room where the most interesting is the big screen of the room that says the following :

« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 12:12:39 am by Darksunmaster »
"Look, I don't know if this will work, but I think you should have a little more faith in yourself, if you do, I think everything will go a little better." - Darksunmaster

Offline DarksunMaster

• Upload Approved
  • My name is Darksunmaster, although you can Darksun
    • View Profile
(I had certain problems with the publication, so I had to divide the publicity in two, disupce because of the problems caused,I couldn't put what the screen says because the forum editor was bugging)

Well the last image is for those who can't find the in, that hard to deal with a problem out of nowhere,I salute Larxia and everyone who worked hard to bring us these amazing maps :) :) :) .
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 12:28:32 am by Darksunmaster »
"Look, I don't know if this will work, but I think you should have a little more faith in yourself, if you do, I think everything will go a little better." - Darksunmaster

Offline SlyCooperReloadCoded

• View Profile
I also found a secret room in a Larxian level, but in Philly.  There's a proper warp into the building, but it's out of bounds for some reason.

Offline Larxia

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
All my maps have a secret room, there's one in Baltimore too.
The warp being oob in philly was to keep it as a secret bonus.

Offline SlyCooperReloadCoded

• View Profile
What's that supposed to mean?  I was only able to access it with the Fun Stuff menu mod since it can disable OOB scripts.  That's one heck of a secret if the only way to access it is poking around in the Viewer.

Offline Larxia

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
No, you can reach it without any tools, just have to manage to reach a oob area, you don't need cheats.