Does anyone have the "Weight_transfer_skater.blend"? (The Example Base Skeleton)

Offline DarksunMaster

• Upload Approved
  • My name is Darksunmaster, although you can Darksun
    • View Profile
Good evening, sorry for the inconvenience, but there is someone with the "Weight_transfer_skater.blend" I mean the base skeleton for the custom characters for THUGPRO, I have already searched the entire forum, without Tobago, all the links to download it are down , so I can not disregard it, if there is Someone who Has this File, it would be a great help for me to Compare it to myself Continue with my First Character. ;)

"Look, I don't know if this will work, but I think you should have a little more faith in yourself, if you do, I think everything will go a little better." - Darksunmaster

Offline DarksunMaster

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Thanks Friend, I hope it also helps other THPSX users.
"Look, I don't know if this will work, but I think you should have a little more faith in yourself, if you do, I think everything will go a little better." - Darksunmaster

ThAEm

It is helpful, but you don't really need the weight transfer to rig models to THUGPro. You could just create a new Blender project and import a character model from THUG2. It should import both the model and the skeleton. It may not be in T-pose, but you can easily re-pose it.

Offline DarksunMaster

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
oh,Thanks for the advice ThAEm!:)