Community Parks

Gizmo · 4 · 9268

Offline Gizmo

• View Profile
I am new to THUGPRO and I absolutely love it.  I use to play the games online for PS2 and a little bit for PC.  I think this is the greatest mod of all time, absolutely wonderful in every way. 

I am wondering if someone could show me which directory to put the created parks that I've downloaded from the community parks section, so that I can play them in the game.  I've tried saving a new park then searching for it with Windows 10, but as always windows 10 disappoints again and again, and the search function simply doesn't work at all.

If I install any mods or texture packs will this affect my THUGPRO game?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

See you in the game brahs.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Welcome, Gizmo! n_n

The parks go on the folder "Save" on your game folder. If you didn't touch that folder at all then it should be in AppData but can't remember if it was on the subfolder "Local" or "Roaming". Meh, just right click the shortcut and you probably know the rest now, lol

About the "mods and texture packs" question...
I don't really get the question but maybe i think i know what you tried to say.
Mods could be harmful to other online players if said mod has a something that could ruin the fun, like giving the user points without any effort (like it happened before) or freezing a game indefinitively (what used to happen with freecam before).

Now for texture packs.. If you replace the actual files then you have to worry about backups and replacing every update, unless it is a TexMod/uMod .tpf what you're trying to open.

Any question, feel free to ask!

I'll prolly see you in-game in a couple of months too, brah. :P
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
C:\Users\*YourUserName*\AppData\Local\THUG Pro\Save is where you put them so you can play them. (if windows 10 uses the same folder structure)

Thanks for joining!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Then it was local after all... Fuck!

Well, sk8ace gave the thing, you get the point.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)