Prov

Hotbox · 20 · 18890

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
You're welcome!

Oh, geez, im talking a bit too much.. I'll be here to answers questions i can answer, i wish you good luck with your practice! e_e
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Hotbox

• View Profile
Talk all you want man! im happy to here suggestions and get as much help as i can, ive got thug 1 boostplants pretty down now so ill l et you know if im having trouble with anything else. Again thanks so much for your help man, I really appreciate it

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Well, tru that.
Still, any trouble, feel free to ask and we'll try to help! :D

And you can share achievements here too if you like, but it's up to you. <_<
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 12:16:39 am by ShutMeUp! »
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline "FantaSyTHPS Aka Fanta the Drink"

• Upload Approved
  • "..."-orb
    • View Profile
IDK What prov is really But I just Grind and spam random tricks and use overused techniques like the boostplant and airshuffle etc just find where you want to start and just don't repeat the same stuff over and over you look like a noob and boostplant is very useful same with bhra and buttslap and wallshuffle and find some wall ride bounce's
Wassup vro

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
IDK What prov is really
Prov, if im not mistaken, is a gameplay thingy where you play for style and improvise tricks, unlike whoring, i think scores are not of much importance, but i can easily be wrong on that one.
There are this "prov contests" where the judge(s?) watch one player do their run proving and then the next, the most "beautiful" run wins.

But I just Grind and spam random tricks and use overused techniques like the boostplant and airshuffle etc
Yea, well, practicing like this will take you ages...
Buuut i won't be your tutor here!
You're gonna have to find a more light-hearted person to teach you cuz i already got my queue full.

just find where you want to start and just don't repeat the same stuff over and over you look like a noob and boostplant is very useful same with bhra and buttslap and wallshuffle and find some wall ride bounce's
?

Are you against whoring and/or watching a whore do their thing this much?
Oh well, no offense taken or anything but still, that was sudden. :1
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."