THUGPRO.exe has stopped working

Gizmo · 16 · 20435

Offline Gizmo

• View Profile
I've installed this game just fine on my computer and it works great.  However I've just installed it on a friends computer and it works offline and the game runs fine, but when I take it online, I can only play for 2-5 minutes before I get the thugpro.exe has stopped working.  Wondering if anyone else has issues with this or knows the fix.  Is is possibly something with windows firewall?  Thanks and appreciate the help.

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
I haven't had that happen before, but I would encourage you to reach out to the devs at: [email protected] - they do a great job of helping people out.

Offline Gizmo

• View Profile

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Hey, just a lil question for the players who can play.

Is online unstable? I know it was on the ELA update but it's a mystery to me now.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Krad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
i don't have any problems, but there's a handful of users who crash every few minutes when playing the game online or offline.
Gizmo what operating system are you using?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 04:59:52 pm by Krad »

Offline Gizmo

• View Profile
sorry meant to be more helpful, I am using Windows 7.  It was working fine on my system which is Windows 10. 

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
I haven't had that happen before, but I would encourage you to reach out to the devs at: [email protected] - they do a great job of helping people out.
Please DO NOT report bugs to the email.
You can report bugs here or thmods.com\THUG Pro

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
Unfortunately we have little to no information beside OS being used at that it crashes.

Offline Krad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
probably not going to get much more information. the crashes are purely random as far as how often and when.

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
I doubt it is purely random. It appears to be random. But do both people have the same exact settings? Same exact control configuration? Same cas? Just freeskateing around or is it happening in graffiti type games? Same levels? What seems like meaningless information actually helps pinpoints the root cause of the problem where, "it crashes" doesn't say anything.

Offline Krad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It happened to me some months ago, im assuming one of the updates fixed it. that probably means it's not truly random but I think it's safe to assume that it's such an oddly specific reason that the user would have no idea where to begin. When it happened with me it really did not matter what I did, that crash was coming.

Offline Gizmo

• View Profile
It crashes on any level with any skater, usually 2-5 minutes after joining a game.

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
And the setting? You can export a reg file from the registry and compare the two.
However, in Krads case, using his settings and his cas didn't produce the same results as he was getting.

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
Please DO NOT report bugs to the email.
You can report bugs here or thmods.com\THUG Pro

Apologies, I didn't realize that wasn't for reporting issues. Will direct people to the THMods forum going forward.

Offline RhCp67

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
My game crashes right when I open the game, it shows a black screen and crashes, it use to work though