THUG Pro 0.5.0.71

quazz · 12 · 17987

Offline quazz

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
THUG Pro 0.5.0.71

Additions/Improvements:
Improved Xbox 360 / Xbox One controller support (The game launcher is no longer required to be ran prior to game start for the trigger split to initialize, and the button mapping through the launcher for Xbox One controllers is now recognized on Windows 10)
Bluetooth PS3 controllers under Wine on Mac and Ubuntu now supported in the game launcher
Wine support for THUG Pro & Launcher - launcher now works and game installation no longer hangs on completion
Added L1 + L2 and R1 + R2 spin setup options*
College - Removed invisible object above level (bigger airs)
Moscow - The yellow government building is now wallrideable, and the snowmen have been restored
Kyoto - The Neon Signs no longer disappear online after being smashed, and more rail objects are taggable for Graffiti

Fixes:
Fixed Spin Lag time
"Delay Dropdowns from Grinds" has been renamed to "Spin Lag for Drop Downs" and it has been fixed (was not working in the last update)
Land Pivot has been restored to be linked to manuals only
The listing of custom parks in the level select menu has been fixed

*Known Bug
There is a known issue with the two new shoulder rotate options and 180 spin taps being enabled - you will spin indefinitely if pressing one of the buttons.  We recommend turning off Spin Taps if you are going to use the R1 + R2 or L1+L2 spin setups.
If you crash while using an Xbox 360/One controller, you may need to re-assign your triggers in the launcher.

Hope you enjoy this update, sorry about some of the bugs that were introduced in the last update.. but finally I can use my Xbox One controller with ease! Does it get any cozier.. (Thanks %gone)  :P

Special thanks to all members of the team, and especially the players.  I hope to play you online!
-Quazz
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 02:51:20 am by quazz »

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks Quazz and everyone else on the Dev team!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
This is somehow bringing me nostalgia of the times i couldn't play THUGPro because i had no (good) video card. Oh, well, nvm..

Keep up the good work, guys! :D

College - Removed invisible object above level (bigger airs)
Never thought i'd see the day this happens! I always tried boostplanting the walls around the tennis field part, but that damn invisible object!
So, wait, i remember being able to walk/skate in the nothing via a glitch, that means this is no longer do-able, right? (Mainly happened on the parking lot zone)

Moscow - The yellow government building is now wallrideable, and the snowmen have been restored
This is going to be useful as fuck!

Kyoto - The Neon Signs no longer disappear online after being smashed, and more rail objects are taggable for Graffiti
People playing more Kyoto is to be expected now, haha.

Thank you, devs!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 08:18:55 am by ShutMeUp »
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
I am SO happy my camera stick finally works thanks to this update! (Win7/PS3/SCPToolkit)

Keep up the good work, devs! Best of luck with future updates.

(my triggers don't work yet, but it doesn't bother me much)
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline Sofles_Aether

• View Profile
It seems that the new spin tab options only enable one trigger or the other at a time for spinning. I can't get right bumper to work at all.

If I set switch(rotate right) to right bumper in the launcher it automatically changes it back to Axis LZ (the triggers) after launching the game. No matter what I do it will not keep rotate right as right bumper unless I do not assign the triggers as a spin tab. It always changes both rotate left and right to axis LZ upon launching the game. Essentially making my setup of having trigger as spin left and right bumper as spin right still impossible.

I guess I have to continue using third party control mapping. .  =/

Good job on everything else though.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 07:13:37 pm by Sofles_Aether »

Offline quazz

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Do you have Skype?  I'd like to get this problem worked on.

Offline Sofles_Aether

• View Profile
Do you have Skype?  I'd like to get this problem worked on.
I do but it wrecks my PC.

Is discord not an option?

Offline quazz

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Hm, I don't normally use discord.

Could you explain what controller you use and present screenshots of the launcher gamepad binding tab and then your in-game in-air setup menu?

Offline AxlRocks

• View Profile
Lots of great fixes here! Great work guys! I hope to get back to playing soon.

I especially like that you removed the low ceiling in College! Think you can increase the height in Hangar too? Or even just remove it. I mean, granted, it has an actual modeled ceiling, but only exploits/moon gravity will you get a player that high anyway and it's not like various levels don't already have fake ceilings in various spots.

Speaking of fixing the wall on the yellow building in Moscow for wallrides, I haven't checked in a while since I can't even boot the game (issue on my end) but is the wallplant/stickerslap bug fixed on Lenin's Mausoleum? It ejects the player straight down for some reason. Here's an old pic I had for the bug report, since I think it's only this side that does it: http://i.imgur.com/hYccqf2.png

I know I'll be using Wine on some Linux distro soon, so I'm glad to see improvements there.

"Does it get any cozier?" I don't think so, pretty awesome for controller players already! Unless someday you guys get those classic PS2/Xbox(/Gamecube) button prompts displaying for maximum comfy and nostalgia.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
"Does it get any cozier?" I don't think so, pretty awesome for controller players already! Unless someday you guys get those classic PS2/Xbox(/Gamecube) button prompts displaying for maximum comfy and nostalgia.
That would be pretty awesome since I played most of the TH games on Gamecube.

Offline Sofles_Aether

• View Profile
Hm, I don't normally use discord.

Could you explain what controller you use and present screenshots of the launcher gamepad binding tab and then your in-game in-air setup menu?
Sorry for the late reply, Been away for a bit.
 I use an afterglow 360 controller. ftr I've tried every different option for spin tabs, as well as both xbox and default controls in the launcher. Like I've said, I want to be able to have my triggers as spin left (both of them) and my right bumper as spin right. When I assign axis LZ (triggers) to spin left it automatically assign right spin to axis LZ as well. I can manually change right spin to right bumper afterwords but upon launching the game it changes back to axis LZ no matter what I do.

Anyways, here is the current setup I use. I have to leave spin tabs blank and use a third party mapping program for them.

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
Try this
set your controls however you're doing then select save and exit
open the registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\THUG Pro\Settings
find options key and subtract 8192 from the decimal value
this will prevent trigger splitting from taking effect in the proxy.

The next update will allow for r1 + r2 and l1 + l2 control options as well as the ability to disable split triggers which is what you want a single use 2 buttons.