THPS CSS?

Offline hognoselmao

• ALL I WANT IS TO BE AS COOL AS MORTEN :(
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Does anyone else think that this site should look more like a THPS forum? It kinda looks like a default forum css that you get right when you buy hosting space.

(no offense to the site mods, having a forum is great but it just looks a little "eh")
i used to be carrotttt lmao

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It is the basic theme. SimpleMachineForums only has a few mobile friendly "Responsive" themes available and this one looked the best. I changed the colors to match the site a bit but left everything else the same. I would love to switch it up but I have to spend some time looking at all the new themes and hopefully find one that suits us. Thanks for the tip! I will do some searching soon.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 05:11:34 pm by sk8ace »

Offline hognoselmao

• ALL I WANT IS TO BE AS COOL AS MORTEN :(
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
It is the basic theme. SimpleMachineForums only has a few mobile friendly "Responsive" themes available and this one looked the best. I changed the colors to match the site a bit but left everything else the same. I would love to switch it up but I have to spend some time looking at all the new themes and hopefully find one that suits us. Thanks for the tip! I will do some searching soon.

Well you could probably just find someone who knows CSS/PHP they could create something that fits the site, instead of just searching for a default one.
i used to be carrotttt lmao