Did Joshy Tsui confirm offline player split screen?

Krad · 7 · 15616

Offline Krad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
In response to a tweet, Josh Tsui may have confirmed that Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 will feature an offline mode for split screeners allowing people to finally play against each other on the same machine head to head. A staple among THPS games that was left out in THPSHD.

Josh Tsui soon deleted the tweet shortly after.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 08:35:09 pm by Krad »

Offline AxlRocks

• View Profile
That'd be a big plus. It sucks that so many games have dropped local co-op in recent years. I really wish the original THPS's with splitscreen had it on PC too, but oh well. It was a different time then.

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary

Offline LudiCruz

• Upload Approved
  • Still waiting for Darren Thorne's Pro Ping Pong.
    • View Profile
It's fun to look back at an old tweet knowing that the individual is a fucking liar.

Pointless bump though.

Offline Krad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
a video fl1ppy created displayed much more blatant false advertising. I guess there was a clip of robomodo showing cuts of the game and one said "Create a skater /skate as yourself" or something to that effect.

Offline BloodshotBiz

• GlitchMaster
    • View Profile
    • thpsGoat.com | Home of Team Goat!
Not to stick up for the split screen lies, or any other lies from robo for that matter, the quote "create a skater/skate as yourself" was referring to the half assed create a skater feature that was indeed in the game. Alas, "skate as yourself" meaning skate as your personally created skater...