Where are all the oldschool PS2 players??

abstract · 27 · 31947

Offline Trapt4ever

• View Profile
Cant believe I just found this. I used to play back in the early PS2 days. Nick name was Trapt4ever on THPS4 and thug games.

I still remember a few names. The  TXO guys and Smallz. And would recognize a bunch of other people if I saw them.

Just downloaded THUG Pro and having so much fun.

Offline tomahawk jones

• View Profile
I used to play mostly thps4 on PS2 back in the day. Not sure if I know anyone from here but ill be playing THPS1+2 on PS4 when it comes out so feel free to add me Tomahawk_Jonez  :)

Offline FliP

• View Profile
Hey everyone! Long time no see. Flip here. I was mostly active from THPS4 to THUG2. I used to be in f8, and then later SiN. PSN ID is Alchemy8905...feel free to add me!

Offline tyler

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hey everyone! Long time no see. Flip here. I was mostly active from THPS4 to THUG2. I used to be in f8, and then later SiN. PSN ID is Alchemy8905...feel free to add me!

Hey flip! Do you have discord? Add me: TylerLasagna#2512, SiN is still around and destroying!!!

Offline SNAKE

• View Profile
Hi! *,.SN.,*SNAKE here mostly did koth/ctf on PS2 THPS4/THUG PSN is OkcSnake . Loving the new game minus koth/ctf lol

Offline angeloguy

• View Profile
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but I used to play during the THPS4/THUG era on Ps2 as Guitarmullet07, gm.txa, gm.tlt. I'm on PS4 as Angeloguy. Hope to see some of you online!

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but I used to play during the THPS4/THUG era on Ps2 as Guitarmullet07, gm.txa, gm.tlt. I'm on PS4 as Angeloguy. Hope to see some of you online!
Aye! Mullet! Stop in the Discord and shoot me a DM. Would love to reconnect!!

Offline angeloguy

• View Profile
Aye! Mullet! Stop in the Discord and shoot me a DM. Would love to reconnect!!

No problem man!!

Offline Homie.SK

• View Profile
Snake long time no see. I’d kill to play some koth/ctf with everyone again. Here’s to hoping they release more remasters.

Offline Telmo

• View Profile
Hey everyone. This is Psyballa. It's been about 14 or so years since I've seen anyone besides Protocol on the internet. Hope you're all doing well!