Community Uploads Section

puke · 4 · 17357

Offline puke

• View Profile
Not sure how easy this is, and I hardly ever download user created parks or skaters, but I noticed that the community uploads section can become clogged up with one user's uploads. For example that one guy who had like 100 skaters taking up so much space that he'd legally be able to call the upload section his own planet lmao.
But yeah, this can be a potential annoyance to someone who wants to download a specific skater or park but doesn't want to search through a bunch of the same guy's stuff, so my suggestion is a way to put the files of one user in one place, kinda like how a folder works on a computer. Or maybe a search bar as a way of searching for the skaters or parks of a specific user. Maybe even a little tickbox to stop seeing uploads from a certain user lol.

Just a thought anyway, like I said, I hardly ever download user-created stuff so it doesn't bother me too much, just thought this idea could save people time so they wouldn't have to scroll through a certain someone's uploads when they inevitably take control again. Thoughts?

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You can already search the uploads and also sort by Author,name,description by clicking on the table headers. All of the new uploads will be in their own Author Folder.

I can look into a checkbox for all the uploaders but sorting by author should work just as well for now.

Offline puke

• View Profile
Ah, I didn't realise lmao, I probably should have researched a bit more hahaha

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lol, no worries. Glad to know that people will actually use it