THPS1+2 Discussion

tyler · 2 · 5382

Offline tyler

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
With the announcement of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 yesterday, I'd love to hear what you guys think! What are your expectations of the game? With THHD and THPS5 flopping, could this be the resurgence we've been looking for?

Personally, my hopes are high since Vicarious Visions and former NS employees are working on the game. Compared to the crapshoot of hope we had in Robomodo, this seems like a safe bet. Judging by the trailer, they seem to be comparing the gameplay to the original very closely.

My only request for the fans is to keep your expectations within the THPS1/THPS2 realm. Getting off your board, reverts, spine transfers, none of these things were in THPS1 and THPS2, so don't bum yourself out with those less than 1% possibilities.

Let me know your thoughts!

Offline DarksunMaster

• Upload Approved
  • My name is Darksunmaster, although you can Darksun
    • View Profile
I just finished my posts on that!
Yes, I also hope that the game is NOT a disaster
! that the community finds out! and thanks for the Post, the whole community has to know this is the news
"Look, I don't know if this will work, but I think you should have a little more faith in yourself, if you do, I think everything will go a little better." - Darksunmaster