Treyarch and Tony Hawk games

PAG · 5 · 10939

Offline PAG

• Long Live THPS
    • View Profile
Some may not know this... Treyarch, the developers of Call of Duty 3, World at War, Black ops, Black ops 2, the Spiderman game franchise, and more, actually worked on tony hawk games too! They were also responsible for developing Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer. The Tony Hawk games they worked on were the Dreamcast ports of THPS1 and THPS2 as well as the XBOX version of THPS2x. This explains why we can play as Spiderman in THPS2, Kelly Slater in THPS3, and COD Soldier in THUG2. I thought this was pretty cool because I used to play Tony Hawk games, Call of Duty games, and Spiderman 2 a lot back in the day and I still do. Treyarch is a great company!
Murder in the front row! Crowd begins to bang and there's blood upon the stage! BONDED BY BLOOD!!!

Offline Iron Hawk

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Iron Hawk
Yea, treyarch is a cool company, never knew they did kelly slaters pro surfer though, so thats cool to know, but if you are looking for some treyarch content, on here there is ports of tampa skatepark, and crane drop from thps2x, and on http://www.thpsgoat.com/ there is a new york and subway mashup port which is new york from thps2 and subway from thps2x, so there is that too :D

Offline PAG

• Long Live THPS
    • View Profile
Damn, awesome! Do you know where I could find Downtown from THAW for THUGPro?
Murder in the front row! Crowd begins to bang and there's blood upon the stage! BONDED BY BLOOD!!!

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Damn, awesome! Do you know where I could find Downtown from THAW for THUGPro?

Many of us have been waiting for that for quite some time. I doubt it's going to happen.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline ITS-CS117

• buy my mixtape (19.99)
    • View Profile
that's also why you get to play as a C.O.D. soldier in the Underground series. they should've got treyarch (or even Infinity ward) to do THPS5 & HD.